Who Are These Announcers?

Harpo

All Hail the New Regime!
Reaction score
Man, I'm from out of town and I've never listened to a Cards game on the radio before, are the announcers always this bad? The guy with the deep voice makes Madden sound like a genius. They are trying to be witty by making fun of each other, but it ain't working.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Harpo said:
Man, I'm from out of town and I've never listened to a Cards game on the radio before, are the announcers always this bad? The guy with the deep voice makes Madden sound like a genius. They are trying to be witty by making fun of each other, but it ain't working.

I know one of them is Ron Wolfley.

NJYAJ09

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Pasch and Mistler are the best. Theyre doing the tv gig right now.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
NJYAJ09 said:
Pasch and Mistler are the best. Theyre doing the tv gig right now.

It's true, I actually pay for FieldPass just to listen to them they are so good.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Wow, I must be watching the wrong game cuz the guys on channel 13 are horrible...IMO...What was that "Rack 'em" comment...I was embarrassed for him.

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
Agreed! Rack 'em was the gayest comment that could have been made. It won't stick...

Lenny_Biscuit

Rookie
Reaction score
Pasch is actualy my stalker. He followed me from Syracuse and now is a Cardnal's guy. If he starts rooting for the Oregon Ducks I know he is trying to steal my life.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Did you hear the part when they were talking about what Mistler's nickname would be if he was a wrestler? "The Big Mis(t)" came up, but I don't see how it could be anything other than "The Little Thing". :p