Who do you see in the Super Bowl this year

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
NE looked pretty solid last night but I don't think they will make the Super Bowl again.

My pick for the Super Bowl:

Colts over the Vikings

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
NFC vs. AFC

Anyone want to make a bet on this.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I am going to go a little different.

KC vs. Minny

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I thought i was going out on a limb when i picked Carolina month ago, but it seems in seeing many preseason mags, they are the trendy pick. I think Carolina's strenghts are the kind that win close football games. I like them to play the Chiefs with a revamped defense that finishs in the top 15.

I am surprised the Falcons are not given more love. People must be really down on Ron Mexico.....

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Arizona's Finest said:
I thought i was going out on a limb when i picked Carolina month ago, but it seems in seeing many preseason mags, they are the trendy pick. I think Carolina's strenghts are the kind that win close football games. I like them to play the Chiefs with a revamped defense that finishs in the top 15.

I am surprised the Falcons are not given more love. People must be really down on Ron Mexico.....

Not really down on Vick I just think most people think he is a phenomenal player they just don't think he has the overall QB skills to get his team to the SuperBowl. We'll see.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan