Willis McGahee works out today

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
The fact that he's working out is amazing from a medical standpoint.

IF he tears it up, shows no signs of his injury, the tale of the tape shows his 235 pound, 4.35 forty college self...

Would he possibly crack the top ten? Top six? Probably not, but you never know.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I am as certain as a draft pedestrian can be that he will not make it out of the first round. Oakland or the Pats will take him in round 1.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
The fact that he's working out is amazing from a medical standpoint.

IF he tears it up, shows no signs of his injury, the tale of the tape shows his 235 pound, 4.35 forty college self...

Would he possibly crack the top ten? Top six? Probably not, but you never know.

He wont be "working out" like that. They are just goign to watch his everyday rehab workouts. He wont be runing the 40 or doing verticals or any workouts like that. At least that is what I hear.

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
LV is correct. Mcgahee is just going to do some basic stuff so teams can see how far he has progressed since the injury.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Talk about drfating for the future,how's this:round 1-Leftwich, round 2-Mcgahee.We either end up with possibly the best backfield in the NFL within 3 years or 2 guys with bad legs.I, personally,would love that draft.We're not winning with Blake at QB next year no matter what we do.So,why not draft for a potential dynasty.WE could still get pass rushing help in round 3 with Peek,Garay or Pace.As a matter of fact,if we also took Garay we could have the all-leg injury draft.

OP
OP
SECTION 11

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cbus cardsfan
Talk about drfating for the future,how's this:round 1-Leftwich, round 2-Mcgahee.We either end up with possibly the best backfield in the NFL within 3 years or 2 guys with bad legs.I, personally,would love that draft.

Me too. They don't have the guts.

OP
OP
SECTION 11

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Boston89
LV is correct. Mcgahee is just going to do some basic stuff so teams can see how far he has progressed since the injury.

That sounds more realistic.

hef

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cbus cardsfan
Talk about drfating for the future,how's this:round 1-Leftwich, round 2-Mcgahee.We either end up with possibly the best backfield in the NFL within 3 years or 2 guys with bad legs.I, personally,would love that draft.We're not winning with Blake at QB next year no matter what we do.So,why not draft for a potential dynasty.WE could still get pass rushing help in round 3 with Peek,Garay or Pace.As a matter of fact,if we also took Garay we could have the all-leg injury draft.
that would look alot like what the cowboys did in 89&90 w/ their draft picks all we would need next is to draft the next m. irvin and some help on the dline next year :thumbup: