Woods seriously injured in car wreck (AP)

ASFN Admin

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Authorities say Tiger Woods has been seriously injured in a car wreck in Florida. The Florida Highway Patrol says the PGA star hit a fire hydrant and a tree as he pulled out of his driveway early Friday in his 2009 Cadillac sport utility vehicle. Woods was taken to Health Central Hospital. His condition was not immediately known, though the news release said his injuries were serious.

More...

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something doesnt add up. He hit a fire hydrant and a tree after backing out from his driveway, but was only going 33 mph or less (airbags didnt deploy at that speed). And at 245am, and alcohol wasnt involved.

This makes no sense!

I hear he's now out of the hospital, but who knows with these news reports anymore. Either way, hope the guy is okay...

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something doesnt add up. He hit a fire hydrant and a tree after backing out from his driveway, but was only going 33 mph or less (airbags didnt deploy at that speed). And at 245am, and alcohol wasnt involved.

This makes no sense!

I hear he's now out of the hospital, but who knows with these news reports anymore. Either way, hope the guy is okay...

I also wonder why his wife used a golf club to smash the "rear window" to "help" him get out of the vehicle. That sounds a bit fishy. How about she was upset that he was coming or going at 2:30 AM and this was domestic dispute. Maybe that is why he hit a fire hydrant and tree leaving his driveway. Domestic dispute?????????

This is a summary of the latest story broken by

FOX Sports and Kansas City Star columnist Jason Whitlock was the first media figure to connect the Tiger Woods car accident with the Tiger Woods-Rachel Uchitel affair story.

Last edited: