Would anyone give up.....

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Shelton, Tj, & Barrett for the Texans pick...We would get our choice of Suggs and Newman or Suggs and Leftwich...the money would be about the same in the long run for these players..or maybe Suggs and the Wideout Johnson....then sign some Fa Vets and field a competitive team..what do you think...we might have to add a pick say 3rd rd...but we get 3 useful players via the draft in the 1st and 2nd rd.

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
One problem. Houston would have to stop laughing before they accepted that trade. That might take a while...

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rats
Shelton, Tj, & Barrett for the Texans pick...We would get our choice of Suggs and Newman or Suggs and Leftwich...the money would be about the same in the long run for these players..or maybe Suggs and the Wideout Johnson....then sign some Fa Vets and field a competitive team..what do you think...we might have to add a pick say 3rd rd...but we get 3 useful players via the draft in the 1st and 2nd rd.

NO!

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

With the way things have played out we're all a bit delirious.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shelton, Tj, & Barrett for the Texans pick
No. Why? Suggest you switch from whatever you're smoking to Marlboros.

OP
OP
Rats

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
So...

One thinks Im a bit touched in the head and one thinks that the Cards would be daft to do this and Another thinks the Texans would think it is Comedy Central to suggest such a thing....there is no shortage of opinions on this board:thumbup: .....and I respect all...but Why not....I ask. They get immediate help at need positions of rb and Tackle and CB...we get impact players for a rebuilding team....it is somewhat a no brainer...TJ will be a good back for another team ala..Garrison Hearst....and Shelton is gone next season...so the argument about not upseting the line is ridiculas...since we are a rebuilding team...unless he signs long term(which he won't)....he would for the Texans...he will make more and be out of the 1 yr imposed lameduck situation the Cards have at HeadCoach...it is all $ and sense....and Barrett is a starter on there team and ours....

az643dp

"The Tugboat"
Reaction score
Re: So...

One thinks Im a bit touched in the head and one thinks that the Cards would be daft to do this and Another thinks the Texans would think it is Comedy Central to suggest such a thing....there is no shortage of opinions on this board:thumbup: .....and I respect all...but Why not....I ask. They get immediate help at need positions of rb and Tackle and CB...we get impact players for a rebuilding team....it is somewhat a no brainer...TJ will be a good back for another team ala..Garrison Hearst....and Shelton is gone next season...so the argument about not upseting the line is ridiculas...since we are a rebuilding team...unless he signs long term(which he won't)....he would for the Texans...he will make more and be out of the 1 yr imposed lameduck situation the Cards have at HeadCoach...it is all $ and sense....and Barrett is a starter on there team and ours....

Coach Mac has two-years on his current contract. LJ had his best season as a pro and started all 16 games. David Barrett had a breakout year of sorts and did it without a pass rush.

Who said that LJ is leaving anyway? It wouldn't surprise me if the Cards addressed his contract situation in the same manner they did with Shipp and McKinnon.

TJ is a turd. If a defender sneezes, he loses his balance.

I think that LJ and Barrett are key players and we can't afford to lose them. Will can get an impact player at #6 no matter if Suggs is there or not.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22