You Guys are GREAT!!!!

NFLRoughDraft

Veteran
Reaction score
I came to this board seeking help for the Arizona Cardinals team needs. I had a good grasp on every team in the league, but how could I possibly know the Arizona Cardinals as well as a diehard Card fan?

You're response was EXTREMELY helpful. For instance, I had no idea so many of you look at Neil Rackers as a weakness.

We've completed the Team Needs (with your help), and now have an updated mock draft. Round 1 is up and additional rounds are going to trickle in over the course of the week.

I was hoping that maybe I could get some feedback about the site that you guys have been so kind as to help make possible.

The site is NFLRoughDraft.com.

Thank you guys for your valuable time!!!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rackers misses clutch fieldgoals. He is the best place kicker and onside kicker I have seen in a cardinals uniform, if he starts hitting clutch kicks he is fine.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just sayin...that is the dudes only flaw, I love him in everything else. Obviously the thread starter needed info, there it is.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lets not have the Rackers discussion anymore please. I was one of the biggest supporters of replacing him this year, yet I've accepting that he isn't going anywhere and returned to rooting for him and praying for the best.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Aw, I wanted to check it out and it's got a lot of internal server errors.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I came to this board seeking help for the Arizona Cardinals team needs. I had a good grasp on every team in the league, but how could I possibly know the Arizona Cardinals as well as a diehard Card fan?

I had no idea so many of you look at Neil Rackers as a weakness.

If you came here earlier you could have been informed by some diehard posters Josh McCown was on the verege of being able to part the Red Sea and that Jake Plummer was a Prince Charming that stood a fellow poster up at the Prom.

Now on with turning this into a Rackers sucks thread!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05