2024 Free Agency thread

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whether you agree with PFF grades or not, they grade them all the same way.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This logic is ridiculous.

I don't care about the money Michael spends, I care in so far as that loading up a lot of guarantees can hurt the teams ability to sign people in future.
We have 151 mil in cap space in 2025 with a handful of starter caliber NFL players, and a GM who "wants to build through the draft". That Wilkins deal doesn't keep us from doing anything.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL.

I'm dying.

This post is pure Walter Mitchell bad. You don't know what Ossenfort was responsible for with the Titans. Trash post.
Yes I’ve always thought him holding what the titans did while he was there as an underling as some sort of barometer for anything was quite ridiculous. He literally has no clue what he was actually responsible for and at the very least is being incredibly disingenuous.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You guys are so funny. We need milk and you are celebrating Monti getting a potentially great deal on batteries which we already have enough of.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yes I’ve always thought him holding what the titans did while he was there as an underling as some sort of barometer for anything was quite ridiculous. He literally has no clue what he was actually responsible for and at the very least is being incredibly disingenuous.
Like I said, it's pure Walter Mitchell.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
We have 151 mil in cap space in 2025 with a handful of starter caliber NFL players, and a GM who "wants to build through the draft". That Wilkins deal doesn't keep us from doing anything.
You won't have close to that when give $85 million guaranteed to good, not great players.

I like Wilkins, but the chances that he is worth that kind of coin aren't that good.

My thinking on building this team changed when I started looking at the relative value of Wilkins vs the next tier of guys and it's not that great.

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You won't have close to that when give $85 million guaranteed to good, not great players.

I like Wilkins, but the chances that he is worth that kind of coin aren't that good.

My thinking on building this team changed when I started looking at the relative value of Wilkins vs the next tier of guys and it's not that great.
Who are the next guys?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
LOL.

I'm dying.

This post is pure Walter Mitchell bad. You don't know what Ossenfort was responsible for with the Titans. Trash post.

What do you think that Monti's role with the Tennessee Titans was? According to the Cardinals, he was Director of Player Personnel for the Tennessee Titans. What is the best-case scenario for what he did in that role to prepare him for his time here?

I understand saying that he doesn't bear the brunt of the responsibility for trading AJ Brown or drafting Treyon Burkes, but in your mind he either had no role in these franchise-defining decisions?

Titans website absolutely owning the day and defining their front office:

You must be registered for see images attach

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
If Harrison is off the board at #4...and the Vikings offer #11, #42, 2025 1st and 2025 3rd....Im taking that deal. At #11 we would be looking at players like Turner, Verse, Fuaga, Latham, Arnold, and possibly Nabers.

We could also turn around and flip #11 and 2 of our 3rd rounders to move up and grab Odunze.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison