‘Impossible’ Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor fight is on

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm in Northern California for work and it's going in and out.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Much better than I thought. My boy said Floyd put money on a round 10 stoppage lol.

Floyd flat out didn't even try early to throw early just downloading.

Great masterful performance by Floyd.

And no MMA fans that was not an early stoppage that was a done fighter

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Those numbers are deceiving. Floyd didn't fight like Floyd like a defensive minded safe fighter he spent the whole night going forward and putting pressure on just like he said he would

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those numbers are deceiving. Floyd didn't fight like Floyd like a defensive minded safe fighter he spent the whole night going forward and putting pressure on just like he said he would

Yeah, he has certainly heard over the years all the people calling him a wuss. I am sure he wanted to go out with a fight where he could be aggressive without any fear. So, he let McGregor land more punches than he usually does. McGregor punched himself out, without doing real damage. Then, the rest of the fight Mayweather just picked him apart while McGregor got so tired it looked like he was gasping for air a lot of the time.

See MMA fighters, if you want to box, you'd better cardio train like never before. Twelve rounds is a hell of long time to box.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I'll admit, I picked the winner but didn't pick that it would go that long. I thought it would be 4 rounds, tops.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
If these two had fought even just 5 years ago, Floyd would've ended the show in less than 5 rounds. It was very clear that now at 40 years old, father time has begun to show. Don't get me wrong, at 40, Floyd is still in amazing condition and still a very good fight. But if that were Canelo in their Saturday night and not McGregor, I really think Floyd would be 49-1 today...

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh yeah make no mistake Floyd looked every bit of a fighter who was 40 and hadn't fought in two years.

Still money well spent

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Floyd literally toyed with him. He let McGregor show what he had them just allowed him to tire himself out.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah, he has certainly heard over the years all the people calling him a wuss. I am sure he wanted to go out with a fight where he could be aggressive without any fear. So, he let McGregor land more punches than he usually does. McGregor punched himself out, without doing real damage. Then, the rest of the fight Mayweather just picked him apart while McGregor got so tired it looked like he was gasping for air a lot of the time.

See MMA fighters, if you want to box, you'd better cardio train like never before. Twelve rounds is a hell of long time to box.

When I was younger and in a little better shape, I was shooting promo photos for this local fight. So the trainer asks me if I have ever boxed and I'm like no way, so he convinces me to get in the ring with him and spar a round. It was in no way, shape or form a fight, he never hit me just kinda coached me and told me when move, and keep my feet going, and when to throw punches and stuff like that.

Point is, we did that for about,,,, hmmm 5 minutes, and I was as gassed as I've ever been in my athletic life. Like, gonna puke, gassed.. I couldn't have knocked out a mosquito by the end my arms were so dead.

Boxing is insanely hard.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chris Mannix‏Verified account@ChrisMannixYS 3m3 minutes ago

Unclear if the fight will break Mayweather-Pacquiao's 4.6 mill--more definitive numbers next week--but mid-4 million is a massive success.