10 thoughts - day two and day three

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It was certainly not a critic about Kiper and Jeremiah. I think they do a great job. It is just that they need to put together a board that, at least in theory, cover all 32 teams. That is obviously impossible, and that is a big reason for fans' wrong judgements.
Very much agree.

What's crazy is that some of these players rankings start with HS classes coming in. Dude who is a five star stays on the radar whether they are good or not. And some of this bias as extends to what school they went to.

Look at Deionte Thompson who the Cardinals drafted awhile back. Dude wasn't a good NFL player at all, but I felt he might be a steal because he played a lot at Alabama. He was a complete JAG. And then you have Jalen Thompson who was drafted around the same area from Washington State and has been much better. Deionte benefited from being an Alabama guy.

Elijah Jones jumped onto my radar when I was building mock drafts. I would always look for later round CBs and he was one of the guys I would take because his scouting reports were always good and he tested well. A guy who performed like he did, good size, and speed shouldn't be available that late.

Big_Red_One

Rookie
Reaction score
Crazy how many screaming needs have been screaming needs for so long. Right?
Indeed, with SK drafting the team was depleted of talent, minus a few players. (note that even blind squirrels find nuts sometimes, and this comparison was not not meant to insult squirrels ️ by comparing them to SK)

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Indeed, with SK drafting the team was depleted of talent, minus a few players. (note that even blind squirrels find nuts sometimes, and this comparison was not not meant to insult squirrels ️ by comparing them to SK)
Although I do not like Keim in general, I had to take a moment to consider what accomplishments would be needed for Monti to just match Keim’s performance while GM.

Better draft outcomes is a starter for sure, but…

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Tak for nogle fantastisk indlæg. Elsker alt den baggrundsviden, som der er lagt i dem.
Tak! Det er en fornøjelse - især når andre sætter pris på det.

Sorry for the language confusion for everyone else. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison