2023-2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU had a couple of oher visitors, OL Savion Byrd (OU) and OL Shancco “Ise” Matautia (New Mexico).

Reportedly, the Sun Devils have a good chance to get Matautia.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Weren't we last year to a degree?
Sure, to a degree and that degree was mostly the flushing of all the bad and the restart. At no point was I seriously thinking they would play well this past season.

Personally, taking into account the effort this really undermanned team put forth in most of the games combined with what is happening with the transfer portal stuff, well it feels very positive

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Georgia has a parade of guys transferring out. I’m sure they will get some in but it’s astonishing

OP
OP
SeattleCardinal

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not surprising - Byrd is a Dallas-area kid and $MU has a robust NIL program. But it would have been great to get this talented offensive tackle transfer from OU. :(

OP
OP
SeattleCardinal

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is another big lineman that ASU took a run at and hosted recently. Unfortunate, but there will be other transfers a little down the road, hopefully.

OP
OP
SeattleCardinal

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just when I thought the portal situation couldn't become worse. A good thing about many of the incoming transfers is that they have multiple years of eligibility - this could make it harder to keep them for the duration.