2024 1st round pick #4 is Marvin Harrison Jr

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's official. MHJr will wear #18

Now we just need Fanatics to stop being cheap and pay Harrison what he deserves.
He should get what the other pros get in a standard NFLPA licensing deal. Not in college any longer. He'll make plenty in salary and endorsements already.

HE is the reason fans cannot get a jersey of his, not the NFLPA.

I would get someone else's jersey on the team just because they did things the normal way and have their merch available already.

He is just guaranteeing fewer jersey sale of his own jersey than if he had signed the deal and they were available just after he was drafted. Meh.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He should get what the other pros get in a standard NFLPA licensing deal. Not in college any longer. He'll make plenty in salary and endorsements already.

I would get someone else's jersey on the team just because they did things the normal way and have their merch available already.

He is just guaranteeing fewer jersey sale of his own jersey than if he had signed the deal and they were available just after he was drafted. Meh.
You must be registered for see images attach

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I saw the replica jerseys at got sports this weekend and they are garbage. Yikes.
If we are being honest the ones from fanatics are pretty garbage too...same quality we once got at target for 20 bucks...

Meanwhile, I still have my dual layer stitched Howie Long jersey I bought 30 years ago

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Fanatics usually locks college students into a horrible 4 year deal their sophomore year that lasts until they are two years into the pros. After that first deal Fanatics offers a real deal. Since MHJ comes from money, he never signed the scam deal that Fanatics offered him in college. The hold up (that I believe has been solved) is Fanatics wanted now top 4 draft pick MHJ to sign the same awful deal that he rejected in college instead of giving him a real pro deal.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Fanatics usually locks college students into a horrible 4 year deal their sophomore year that lasts until they are two years into the pros. After that first deal Fanatics offers a real deal. Since MHJ comes from money, he never signed scam deal that Fanatics offered him in college. The hold up (that I believe has been solved) is Fanatics wanted now top 4 draft pick MHJ to sign the same awful deal that he rejected in college instead of giving him a real pro deal.
Some people love to pop off about stuff they don’t know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison