2024 3rd round pick #71 is Isaiah Adams G

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
click through and read the whole thing

Nagy says that he is an excellent guard who went out to tackle his senior year because that was the teams only option

basically says -- grade him on his junior tape at guard, not his senior tape at tackle

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet he can't beat out Wilkinson. Best case scenario is he makes PS, maybe plays late in the year after the inevitable injuries, then competes for starting spot next year.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
This one caught me by surprise. With both Beebe and Haynes still on the board I didn’t see this coming. I will watch some film on him to give a decent opinion on him. They say he is a mauler in the running game and that’s what we need.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
click through and read the whole thing

Nagy says that he is an excellent guard who went out to tackle his senior year because that was the teams only option

basically says -- grade him on his junior tape at guard, not his senior tape at tackle
You must be registered for see images attach

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just hope he is better than the G they picked somewhat wary last year out of UCLA. Or did I imagine that.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
After watching film I feel better about him. Strong, good base, can move guys and stays on his blocks. He has that attitude you want your lineman to have being a bully inside. Moves well for a guard and can pull and get to the second level and hit his target. Should start at LG for us day one.

As a tackle he doesn’t move fast enough or have the feet to match up against quick d-lineman. I would not put him at tackle without help.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison