2024 4th round pick #104 is Dadrion Taylor-Demerson S

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Should be a nickle safety in year one IMO. Matt Miller had 3rd round grade on him. Louis Riddick said he would have gone higher if he was a better tackler.

Budda ain't going nowhere else this year. Duh!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should be a nickle safety in year one IMO. Matt Miller had 3rd round grade on him. Louis Riddick said he would have gone higher if he was a better tackler.

Budda ain't going nowhere else this year. Duh!
Why not? 4-13 x 2 with him…

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Round 4, No. 104: Dadrion Taylor-Demerson, S, Texas Tech

My take: Taylor-Demerson has a great nose for the ball -- his 10 interceptions since 2021 led the Big 12 over that time. His speed and versatility -- 24% of his snaps have been at slot corner -- will help him get on the field, something that coach Jonathan Gannon covets.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I don't mind the player, but 3 DBs and 1 DL was not the ratio I was hoping for in this draft.
It seems the plan this year is to see what they have in the DL they drafted last year and brought in/re-signed, while building the secondary in this draft. I bet they are heavy DL next year, depending on how things shake out.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
If you haven’t deduced it, the Cards are not just targeting positions. For the most part they are targeting specific skills. They wanted a breakaway RB. They wanted a blocking TE. All their DBs are ballhawks. This guys fits the latter. He’s going to have to dramatically improve his tackling to get on the field. He’s an excellent athlete; yet another guy with good speed.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you haven’t deduced it, the Cards are not just targeting positions. For the most part they are targeting specific skills. They wanted a breakaway RB. They wanted a blocking TE. All their DBs are ballhawks. This guys fits the latter. He’s going to have to dramatically improve his tackling to get on the field. He’s an excellent athlete; yet another guy with good speed.
And so much speed

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison