2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So where does Penix get drafted after this game? :(
This game won't be the deciding factor for any team. His workout is going to be huge. If that isn't too impressive then he could be in round 2 or 3, where most people were always putting him anyhow.

netsnjkidd

Veteran
Reaction score
Odunze look great being able tobeat these Michigan dbs at the line. Penix missed him a couple times. his last int Odunze beats his man again he was open

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hope Harbaugh stays at Michigan for JJ McCarthy's sake. He's got not business going pro after this year.

He's got talent for sure, but worry he'd be Zack Wilson'd.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’ll be keeping an eye on Kenneth Grant and Mason Graham next season. Dudes have been making a mess tonight.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The possibility of New England going BPA if they think there’s a QB drop off after Maye shouldn’t be ignored. I think they would prefer a trade down but these QB’s aren’t top-5 guys sadly.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The possibility of New England going BPA if they think there’s a QB drop off after Maye shouldn’t be ignored. I think they would prefer a trade down but these QB’s aren’t top-5 guys sadly.
Yea its scary.

Might have been better if Oregon beat UW and the Bo Nix hype took place.

And even if they like Penix or Nix, etc. They can probably trade up from the top of the 2nd round and select them late 1st round.

Again I think Washington is the team to look out for though. Can they throw a curve ball and actually take Daniels.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ceedee Lamb makes that play. MHJ does as well.

Odunze is really impressive, but there is a lack of fluidity in his hips.

Its basically a turn and run drill. Bad throw obviously, but more athletic guy catches that.

*Penix we really need you to play lights out man. smh*
I was a little disappointed in odunze tonight

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Didn’t show me anything special. In what’s been a high powered offense he didn’t consistently get open, when he got the ball he didn’t show me twitchiness, and generally he was kind of a nonfactor. And I say that full in the knowledge that Penix didn’t have a stellar game. On the biggest stage I didn’t come away thinking “man I’ll be excited if we have to ‘settle’ for that guy if we don’t get MHJ.”

Just my personal takeaway.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Didn’t show me anything special. In what’s been a high powered offense he didn’t consistently get open, when he got the ball he didn’t show me twitchiness, and generally he was kind of a nonfactor. And I say that full in the knowledge that Penix didn’t have a stellar game. On the biggest stage I didn’t come away thinking “man I’ll be excited if we have to ‘settle’ for that guy if we don’t get MHJ.”

Eh, idk, I thought Will Johnson(future 1st rounder) was holding on for dear life at least 3 separate times. “Didn’t have a stellar game” is being extremely generous. Penix was comically bad.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

But I bet you were impressed by MHJ's 3-32 game against Notre Dame? Or his 4-25 game against Rutgers?

My point is that receivers sometimes don't put up huge numbers and it's ok.

I love Odunze's size and the fact he still can get separation at that size.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen