2024 NFL Draft Thread - Round 4 (no spoilers)

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sigh...Cards pick offensive tackle Christian Jones at #162.

Our wide receiver room is still not that good even after drafting MHJ. We really need another wide receiver. :bang:

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure why we’re not drafting another wide receiver

Sigh...Cards pick offensive tackle Christian Jones at #162.

Our wide receiver room is still not that good even after drafting MHJ. We really need another wide receiver. :bang:
WR depth is really needed

I would have thought they would have drafted another WR in these last rounds :shrug:

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I think the Cardinals plan to use a lot of 12 and like the WR depth they have. If you're running a lot of 12 and 13, then TE depth matters more and you don't need to keep 6 WRs.
I get what you are saying, but the depth in razor thin

One injury and we are running guys out there that have no business playing complete games

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also, possible that we'll trade for a WR or sign a FA.
If Monti was interested in signing a decent free agent wide receiver, wouldn't he have done so far before the draft?

Any teams with probably more decent receivers than they need and are willing to trade one?

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards on the clock again! :) Can we please, please pick a wide receiver now? :sad:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That would explain a lot
Not loving the game becomes an issue when the game becomes your life and everyone you compete against have made it their life.

Thats the biggest part of the equation that fans just don't see. We don't get to see what these guys are like. Maybe a player is an uber-douche who likes to party all of the time?

I had an acquaintance in college who used to party with a few Cardinals...one of them was Wendell Bryant. He used to use drugs recreationally pretty regularly.

This is all out in the media now, but Bryant was one of those guys who was just really good at football so he played the game, but it wasn't a passion of his, partying was.

I imagine that if the Cardinals had known Bryant was like that, they wouldn't have drafted him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison