A Lost Year

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys… they ain’t trading KD. Even if they should. First guy to go is gonna be Vogel and then a run back to see if he was the main problem.
Vogel should go first. How can a team with 3 stars on it under-perform the way they have? They may not have title chemistry or have a deep enough bench to win a title but they have definitely under-performed under Vogel. His rotations and schemes have been downright AWFUL for most of the season.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Vogel should go first. How can a team with 3 stars on it under-perform the way they have? They may not have title chemistry or have a deep enough bench to win a title but they have definitely under-performed under Vogel. His rotations and schemes have been downright AWFUL for most of the season.
As frightening as this realization may be, beal may no longer be a star.

playstation

Selfless Service
Reaction score
Stuff changes quickly in the nba. Playing best that they have in whole year. Healthy for now. May have date with wolves in 1st round.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This latest stretch has been impressive. Last night against the wolves in particular. They really frustrated antman.

Not convinced yet. But hopefully this is gelling at right time.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This latest stretch has been impressive. Last night against the wolves in particular. They really frustrated antman.

Not convinced yet. But hopefully this is gelling at right time.
Hold on to your butts folks cause this is gonna be a shocker… I agree!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The key for this team is going to be defense. We saw last night what happens when they clamp down. They were capable of dominating a top seed with subpar offensive games from stars.

Most of the season the defense has run hot and cold. A lot of it looked like poor effort, but there were a LOT of blown assignments. Maybe it has just taken a LOOONG time for a team with all new teammates and a lot of injuries to button down a new defensive system. Count as still skeptical as the couple videos detailing poor defensive structure point out. But we do see it operate at a high level now and again. Maybe they’re just hitting their stride.

The offense is ugly to watch because it seems so dependent upon iso/hero ball from high level, but not elite, athletes. At times it goes really stagnant and we still can’t seem to effectively maybteams pay for double teaming book. And the turnovers just remain cringe-worthy. But I think the talent of the big 3 and complimentary skills of the supporting players is enough to overcome what I consider poor scheme.

Ultimately this teams success will depend on defense imo.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison