ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's super small I won't be surprised if his career is a short one

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He's a toss up
No durable but great when healthy
Amazing he hasn't figured out how to take care of himself.
Imho his rook success went to his head.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
BA said today that as of right now Jaron (not John) Brown is the #2 WR.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Great success story for Jaron is he can hold onto the WR2 and be successful one year after an ACL tear.

Hope John Brown can stay healthy this year, regardless of the depth chart.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jaron Brown is not a #2 WR on any playoff hopeful unless you're QB is Brady or Rodgers.

The continuing drama around John Brown's injuries is what made me so incredulous when someone said he was just as good if not better than Antonio Brown.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jaron Brown is not a #2 WR on any playoff hopeful unless you're QB is Brady or Rodgers.

The continuing drama around John Brown's injuries is what made me so incredulous when someone said he was just as good if not better than Antonio Brown.

I'm sure that comment was moreso about when they are both healthy.

I like Jaron, wish him the best, hopefully he becomes better than floyd at floyds job.

Reaction score
John Brown is practicing fully today. The only reason Jaron Brown moved up is because Smoke hasn't practiced in a week. John will be the starter at #2 day one. Book it.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
John Brown is practicing fully today. The only reason Jaron Brown moved up is because Smoke hasn't practiced in a week. John will be the starter at #2 day one. Book it.

I wonder if any of that has to do with BA's comments to the media yesterday regarding our WR's.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ditto. Green-Beckham has work ethic issues.

i'd rather have Jackson, but man, between injuries and whatever else, he's been a complete non-factor the last couple seasons. Maybe he can be the one year reclamation project for Keim thus year.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys are listening to hurns and gambo or watching the news cycles online right now but John brown sounds really down. He said he doesn't heal as fast as other people, mentioned sickle cell and commented that he will be back when his body is back. The wr situation is starting to rot away really fast. I feel so bad for JB. He is so damn good and this illness may still make it a short career.

Not many wr are left on the market anymore. If jb can't get healthy, it's probably something like Fitz, jaron and....Britton?

Thankfull all 3 tight ends have looked good so far so we can run a lot of 2te if we have to

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yep, downgrade him, he's not going to be back to 100% anytime soon. Hope he gets better, but this is the NFL and it is a what have you done for me lately league. He just put a massive shadow over his career right now.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys are listening to hurns and gambo or watching the news cycles online right now but John brown sounds really down. He said he doesn't heal as fast as other people, mentioned sickle cell and commented that he will be back when his body is back. The wr situation is starting to rot away really fast. I feel so bad for JB. He is so damn good and this illness may still make it a short career.

Not many wr are left on the market anymore. If jb can't get healthy, it's probably something like Fitz, jaron and....Britton?

Thankfull all 3 tight ends have looked good so far so we can run a lot of 2te if we have to

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

this just freaking pisses me off... not at Brown. The kid can't help his health, but damnit, turning a complete blind eye to the WR position in the off-season has me boiling. They had massive question marks, cap space and WR that could have been brought in at reasonable salaries for reasonable years... and we just punted.

pissed.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
this just freaking pisses me off... not at Brown. The kid can't help his health, but damnit, turning a complete blind eye to the WR position in the off-season has me boiling. They had massive question marks, cap space and WR that could have been brought in at reasonable salaries for reasonable years... and we just punted.

pissed.
Yep

It seems vet WR can often be the easiest to find

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

pissed.

Good thing we addressed the CB issue too. Oh wait...

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yep! We're in big trouble if this plays out the way it appears it will.

eastcoastSUN

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'd put a feelers out for Eddie Royal before VJax. 3 years younger, can be utilized the same way as John Brown, similar speed (but probably not as fast at age 31).

It looks like he suffered turf toe that prematurely ended his season last year... Is turf toe code name for "dont want to deal with Jay Cutler?"

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen