Be careful eating meat from Mexico or China

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't think I would ever knowingly eat anything from China.

I watched a show a few years back, where they went around to street vendors, bought various items, and sent them to a lab for analysis.

I don't remember all the specifics, but the vendors selling fry bread (basically a fried dough product, covered in powdered sugar) had 50 to 80 percent wood pulp (emulsified cardboard) making up their product.

MMMMMM Cardboard doughnuts!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think I would ever knowingly eat anything from China.

I watched a show a few years back, where they went around to street vendors, bought various items, and sent them to a lab for analysis.

I don't remember all the specifics, but the vendors selling fry bread (basically a fried dough product, covered in powdered sugar) had 50 to 80 percent wood pulp (emulsified cardboard) making up their product.

The GOP made sure you don't know where your meat is coming from.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's deep fried & covered in sugar; most people don't give a rat's booty beyond those two facts.

OP
OP
D

DutchmanAZ

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The GOP made sure you don't know where your meat is coming from.

Ya know? I'm a registered 'pub and the more I hear of this garbage you spew the more I'm ashamed to be so.
This GOP party sickens me. The good no longer outweighs the bad.