Bradley Beal Appreciation Thread

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Beal definitely deserves an appreciation thread. This team doesn't make it late season surge without him. He's adapted his game and become more of a PG than before and also a tenacious defender who gets up in an opponent's jersey to pester them.

This team's success will largely depend on Beal's availability and productivity. He doesn't need to drop 30+ or get 10+ assists but he needs to be efficient and protect the ball, making smart plays.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion @DeAnna now we have a Beal appreciate thread.

Beal's leadership has been excellent. He's the only 1 of the big 3 that seems to take responsibility and holds himself accountable when things have been tough. I didn't foresee that happening when he was acquired but this team needs a vocal leader and Beal seems to have stepped into that role, at least publicly, and the Suns are better for it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion @DeAnna now we have a Beal appreciate thread.

Beal's leadership has been excellent. He's the only 1 of the big 3 that seems to take responsibility and holds himself accountable when things have been tough. I didn't foresee that happening when he was acquired but this team needs a vocal leader and Beal seems to have stepped into that role, at least publicly, and the Suns are better for it.
Have to remember, beal has been the alpha on his teams for a LOOOONG time. The talent just wasn’t enough to follow him into battle. Maybe he missed his calling as an alpha on a good team all these years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn