Cardinals at Eagles gameday thread 12-31-23

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Kelce is a great center
I really want us to pick a guy like that in the draft at Center. I know it's not a sexy pick, but our OL really needs a great Center. Last time we had a decent one, you could see the difference it made.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I really want us to pick a guy like that in the draft at Center. I know it's not a sexy pick, but our OL really needs a great Center. Last time we had a decent one, you could see the difference it made.
Not really one in this draft

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this Swiss cheese defense Monti!
You guys crack me up… This is one of the most offensively loaded and talented teams in the entire NFL. We are on 2nd and 3rd string off the street guys at several positions in the defense thanks to multiple injuries. Guys that should be selling cars/insurance.

Not really sure what you’re expecting today? But you probably should get used to it. Or go enjoy your last day of 2023.

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You guys crack me up… This is one of the most offensively loaded and talented teams in the entire NFL. We are on 2nd and 3rd string off the street guys at several positions in the defense thanks to multiple injuries. Guys that should be selling cars/insurance.

Not really sure what you’re expecting today? But you probably should get used to it. Or go enjoy your last day of 2023.
This D wasn't a choice that Monti made?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Yeah Roy Lopez is starting.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You get something going on offense, some rhythm, and then make 5 straight play calls that are none of that.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen