Cardinals welcome QB Taulia Tagovailoa to rookie camp

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Couldn't hurt to sign him and have hm compete with Tune for the #3 QB slot. Had a solid career at Maryland. Good to have 4 qbs in training camp.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Couldn't hurt to sign him and have hm compete with Tune for the #3 QB slot. Had a solid career at Maryland. Good to have 4 qbs in training camp.
Gotta have 4 QBs in camp, I think. How many did we have last year tho?

Dobbs came late and McCoy barely participated. Obviously Kyler wasn’t available.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's not here to compete. They need an extra arm for the rookie camp. That's all he's here for, unless he impresses.

Keep In mind, he was in Seattle this past week for their rookie camp in the same capacity and they did not offer him a deal and Seahawks QB room is bad.

Last edited:

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's no here to compete. They need an extra arm for the rookie camp. That's all he's here for, unless he impresses.

Keep In mind, he was in Seattle this past week for their rookie camp in the same capacity and they did not offer him a deal and Seahawks QB room is bad.
He can compete with Clayton Tune for a spot in the practice squad

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gotta have 4 QBs in camp, I think. How many did we have last year tho?

Dobbs came late and McCoy barely participated. Obviously Kyler wasn’t available.
I just looked it up and they had 5 qbs in the start of training camp but that included Murray the others were: Colt McCoy, Clayton Tune, David Blough and Jeff Driskel.
I recall they cut McCoy and traded for Dobbs just before the season started.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just looked it up and they had 5 qbs in the start of training camp but that included Murray the others were: Colt McCoy, Clayton Tune, David Blough and Jeff Driskel.
I recall they cut McCoy and traded for Dobbs just before the season started.
McCoy’s arm was toast so he doesn’t count as an arm in camp. So 4 is more accurate.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Can always use a PS guy to replicate certain opponent QBs, e.g. Miami.