Cards and ASU tickets for sale

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone... I'm a season ticket holder who lives in Texas. I'm hoping to travel to the Valley for the UofA game, and maybe two other weekends when both teams are home the same week.

Other than that... tickets are available! I know for sure several games I won't be at but some are still in the air. Unless it's a super premium Cards game, all tickets will be face value for anyone on this board. Feel free to email me to ask availability. [email protected]

Cards: Green Parking, Section 116, Row 7, Seats 13 & 14 (aisle) $65 each

ASU: Section 18, Row 35, Seat 9 & 10. $39.86 each. These are right next to my friend at the top of the end zone. Possibility to get 3 or 4 seats on occasion. I believe you can stand the whole game because there is a walkway behind you. No navigating an aisle of seats or standing up to move for others. Walk straight back in to the tunnel practically for quick concession or restroom break.

OP
OP
cardsfan89

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
Rams are for sale.... I basically want to get the $65 face value, so if you take care of any shipping, email fees or payment % fees... we are good.
If you want the parking pass I will give it to you for free. But we can't email it. Usually it's like $14 for a 2nd day air envelope UPS. Or we can use post office if we do it early enough.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
would probably try to do regular mail to get the real tickets and the parking pass. I'll talk to my wife, would save us money getting face value for sure!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Games I would be interested in:

Texans
Colts

Devils:

Wisconsin
USC

Thanks!

OP
OP
cardsfan89

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
Chris, Wendy wrote me about some games but I never hard back.

Panthers, Rams, Falcons are left for the Cardinals. 49ers may become available a couple weeks before the game if I don't travel out there. First two are $65 each face value. I'd like to try and get $85 for the Falcons. I'm asking more than that on the ticket exchange of course.

USC is available. I just sent the whole ASU ticket package to my friend in Tempe so if you are interested they can be mailed from there locally or picked up in person. Face Value on those is $40 each (39.86)

OP
OP
cardsfan89

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
Just emailed you back.
For everyone else.... Panthers are the only ones left at face value and I just listed them on the ticketmaster site. ASU tickets are now less than face value at $30 each for USC and all others except the u of a game.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be at the rams game now so expect a win. I will be so loud that bradfords eardrums bleeds.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got my tix, thx!!!

Much smaller tix and parking passes this year than the ones I used to get.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen