Darren, Kyle, JimO: Cards Blogs Inessential

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Just because I know they check the board:

I used to be a daily reader of Word from the Birds blog on AZCardinals.com. Now, it's become so hard to navigate to and read that it's basically what I turn to when I've read the whole rest of the internet. Because the news isn't on a roll or feed, it's impossible to tell what the next item is.

Others have said that this is the new template across the League. Fine, but maybe just shut it down.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's too bad the forum is gone too. It was nice to have a different perspective from different fans.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I used to be a daily reader of Word from the Birds blog on AZCardinals.com. Now, it's become so hard to navigate to and read that it's basically what I turn to when I've read the whole rest of the internet. Because the news isn't on a roll or feed, it's impossible to tell what the next item is.

Others have said that this is the new template across the League. Fine, but maybe just shut it down.
I used to always go to the words for the birds blog first too, now only when I see it posted in Twitter

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I thought the navigation on the old version was bad --

It somehow got worse/ harder

I know the rule of video = eyeballs is being applied, but even finding video beyond what is currently front page linked isn't easy.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's too bad the forum is gone too. It was nice to have a different perspective from different fans.

When did they drop the forum? Crazy if that's true.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah their videos are the same way. No order, kind of strewn about in a dozen different places on the page. There's a block on the bottom of the page that attempts to include all the videos, but it's usually missing some. I do like that they increased the resolution to 1080p though.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah their videos are the same way. No order, kind of strewn about in a dozen different places on the page. There's a block on the bottom of the page that attempts to include all the videos, but it's usually missing some. I do like that they increased the resolution to 1080p though.

And not playable on chrome or mobile. Madness.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Glad it's not just me that has trouble with that site.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I knew it was closing. Would have posted about this place. Why on earth would another cards forum be started when this one is up and running?
I used to be a mod over there along with fiasco and some others.

I found this site to have the more informed posters. Much better quality input from all sides. So I moved over here full time years ago.

bubbaloser

Reaction score

The blog is on a feed here

https://www.azcardinals.com/rss/words-from-the-birds

Took a while to find.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Shaggy...now all you have to do is work a deal with the franchise to take over their message board content.