Design, Signs, Decals, Custom Stuff

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes Donald any kind of signs and decals and such, contact me anytime either on here of check my website at beginning of this thread! Anyway I was thinking somewhere around $500-600 ish but feel free to shoot me your offers. The guy I was making it for was gong to pay $800 for finished product but his loss is someone elses gain!

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok have something to offer you guys... So I had a guy that contracted me to create a custom backlighted (halo illuminated) Cardinal head graphic for his game room. Well he gave me a deposit I built the custom graphic for him and was unable to get ahold of him for the last month. Turns out he had to move and told me to keep it or sell it but he no longer needed it. He let me keep the deposit for my trouble but I need to sell this as the wife won't let me use it says its to big for my office and basically is off limits in the rest of the house haha. Anyway this is a custom built one of a kind backlit graphic as you can see in the pictures. Would be a great piece on someones game room wall. Unfortunately I have no game room or I would keep it.

So here I am offering it to you guys. It has many man hours and a few hundred dollars of supplies so serious offers only please. PM me your offer and we can discuss. It is backlighted with Sloan LEDs which are rated for 150,000 hours of continuous use, not cheap LED's you can just buy, these are sign grade to last for many years! Head itself is custom hand cut and painted 3/4" thick sign board, with body filler and wet sanded to be a very smooth finished product. Not sure if the pictures do it justice but here they are, also it is pretty good size about 48" from tip of beak to tip of tail. Also the LED's are red so there is a red backlighted glow around the whole cardinal just point it out because the flash on camera tends to mess with it optically.

Let me know what you think even if you don't want to buy it!

Wow!!! That is great nashman. Too bad I have no where to put it. I would think you should try some bars or Cardinal hang-outs. Maybe like that place that does the Thursday nights Cards gig?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow!!! That is great nashman. Too bad I have no where to put it. I would think you should try some bars or Cardinal hang-outs. Maybe like that place that does the Thursday nights Cards gig?

Good idea...that belongs in a Cards Bar.

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why don't you guys give me the names of any Cards specific bars so I can contact them. I am not a big bar guy so not sure which ones are what, but would prefer to go to a CARDS bar!

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thought I would share this phone background that I made with anyone who wants it. If anyone needs anything let me know! Its sized for I-phone

Last edited by a moderator:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
That led sign is awesome!! I dont have the cheese for it; too bad you cant advertise it to players like Fitz...