Exercise Equipment and various

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I will be moving in a few months and am going to try to sell some things on here, Craigslist and a yard sale. I'm going to put some stuff on here first, if you see something you like, make me an offer I just want to get rid of stuff. I don't feel right about haggling over stuff I think is junk anyway. Here it goes...(let's see how long it takes me to figure out how to post a picture lol)

OP
OP
azmike74

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I sold the Home Gym.

Attachments

• Bench1.jpg
    Bench1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Bench2.jpg
    Bench2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Bench5.jpg
    Bench5.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
OP
OP
azmike74

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
These two items are gifts that I thought would be collectors items so I never opened them. :sarcasm: They are brand new, in box and ready for you to pass on to your grandchildren. I actually kinda like both of them, I just don't have anywhere to put them. I doubt anyone will want these but here's to hoping!
I'd almost like to use the gas pump when I'm camping but I prefer to make the liquor bubble from the bottle! :)

Attachments

• IMAG0288.jpg
    IMAG0288.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
OP
OP
azmike74

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Thanks for looking! I have a lamp in my attic I'm hoping Desertdawg will be interested in, so check back soon! :D

OP
OP
azmike74

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
How much for the cat?

Lol, that pain in the butt wouldn't leave the room. Can't part with him though, he was abandoned as a kitten behind our house and we took him in. I need some good karma for all the bad crap I've done.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, that pain in the butt wouldn't leave the room. Can't part with him though, he was abandoned as a kitten behind our house and we took him in. I need some good karma for all the bad crap I've done.

:thumbup: You are a good man.

How much room does the home gym take up? Can you give me a footage estimate?

OP
OP
azmike74

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
:thumbup: You are a good man.

How much room does the home gym take up? Can you give me a footage estimate?

Sorry, I have taken it apart. Someone is supposed to come by today to pick it up. Just hadn't gotten around to updating it here yet.

I put that home gym on Craigslist for $150 yesterday and had 4 inquiries and a full price offer in a matter of hours! I thought it would take months to sell. I probably undervalued it but I'm not gonna haggle over it. I got a good amount of use out of it over the years so I don't feel like I lost money.

Last edited:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I have taken it apart. Someone is supposed to come by today to pick it up. Just hadn't gotten around to updating it here yet.

I put that home gym on Craigslist for $150 yesterday and had 4 inquiries and a full price offer in a matter of hours! I thought it would take months to sell. I probably undervalued it but I'm not gonna haggle over it. I got a good amount of use out of it over the years so I don't feel like I lost money.

Good for you!

Are you still good with meeting up on Saturday? I can do before 10 a.m. or around lunchtime.

OP
OP
azmike74

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yes, that should work for me, just shoot me a text. I'm close to Westgate.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris did I mention that you SUCK???

OP
OP
azmike74

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have an entertainment center that I am going to put on Craigslist in another week or so. I am no decor expert but I think this may be a Tuscan or Southwest looking piece. All I know is it matched out paint and couch so it worked for us.

I want to ask $500 for it but I think that sounds like a lot even though it's about a quarter the new price. There is nothing of note wrong with it, it is expandable (I currently have a 57" TV and it would accept at least a 65.

I am not totally firm on the price so if you are interested, let me know what you'd be willing to pay and I'd gladly consider it. I might even be willing to help move it for a high quality beer or alcohol trade :).

Attachments

• ENT2.jpg
    ENT2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 75
  • ENT3.jpg
    ENT3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 74
  • ENT1.jpg
    ENT1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 75
OP
OP
azmike74

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bump: I am putting this on Craigslist so I am going to lower my asking price in case anyone here wants it. Would anyone pay $400 for it? (will listen to all reasonable offers)

Also I have the TV that's in the picture. It's a Sony 57" HD (not a new great HD but an older generation). The picture is ok but not near as great as a plasma or LCD. I'd just like to get rid of it, if anyone knows anyone who is in need of a tv and can come get it, let me know. I'd throw it in for free with the entertainment center just so I don't have to move it.

Will also consider trades. Thanks!

P.S. Moving absolutely sucks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
azmike74

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just a few more things today, nothing special:

A tent: Free, only used a couple times
An antique lamp: asking $25