How to watch Champions League games?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never thought I'd have to ask this, as a Newcastle fan, but where do you watch the Champions League games? Does ESPN + carry them?
Paramount +

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blech. Don't want to pay more just to see them. Do they at least show replays too?
They do. They are the condensed versions too if you want to call it that; any pre/half/post games (if they have them) are on separate replays.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Paramount+ shows a lot of soccer. They have all Champions/Europa league games not on other CBS channels, CONCACAF games (including some USA games not on other channels), Serie A (Italy - hoping to see a bit of AC Milan this year), NWSL (USA women's league), and a few other international leagues.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I actually found a Spanish language broadcast channel that I get that shows the games! Makes for interesting listening :) I made out "groupa de muerta" well enough lol

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I actually found a Spanish language broadcast channel that I get that shows the games! Makes for interesting listening :) I made out "groupa de muerta" well enough lol

I was going to recommend checking

I have Paramount+ to watch Genoa in Serie A and they do have a lot of soccer content

A couple years back I utilized the Spanish language stations for the group stage champions league

Best of luck to your boys on their European adventure

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn