Hunger Games

Patoons

Reaction score
Just started Catching Fire after loving Hunger games and I'm really not impressed. It's actually starting to annoy me. It's possible I'll change my tune, but I thought it'd be something a bit different than the Capitol issues again.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just started Catching Fire after loving Hunger games and I'm really not impressed. It's actually starting to annoy me. It's possible I'll change my tune, but I thought it'd be something a bit different than the Capitol issues again.

The first time I read the series I thought all three books were very good. I recently reread the books and I've come to believe I must have been riding a high from Hunger Games when I read through them the first time. The first book is great and the series ends strong but the middle is weaker than the either the beginning or the conclusion.

Steve

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm almost done with Mocking Jay. I agree Catching Fire IMO was far from a good book. Kind of bored me. But in the end it was worth the read because it does set up book 3 which I am enjoying as much as the first.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I thought Catching Fire was fantastic. Just started book 3.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen