I've always hated Ben Roethlisberger

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I've always thought he was a tremendous douche.

Years ago I found a blog from a Pittsburgh radio personality who detailed all of Ben's douchebaggery. Apparent he's the kind of guy who is abusive to servers in restaurants and doesn't like fan attention. He's been accused of rape a few time as well. Just a scumbag person, and another reason that losing that Super Bowl hurt so much. Wish the worst on him.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. Getting a pass because he is a QB. His constant over exaggeration of his injuries is annoying as well. Antonio Brown definitely didn't handle his end professionally, but I can understand his frustrations with management siding with Ben on everything. Ben arrogance is through the roof!

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Tomlin gets a lot of heat for Pittsburgh locker room but he continues to win.

If true, why would the Steelers keep Big Ben (a good QB but heading out the door) and let 2 of the best players in the NFL walk?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Pepple do grow up over time. Although I have always hated the Steelers the most, long before our SB, which includes big ben.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I literally used to see Ben at nightclubs in sweats the last year I lived in Pittsburgh. Take from that what you will.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Great QB, can lead a offense... but from what I am privy to know about him as a fan and his reported lurid past, a prime example why women think men are a piece of shiat

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I've always thought he was a tremendous douche.

Years ago I found a blog from a Pittsburgh radio personality who detailed all of Ben's douchebaggery. Apparent he's the kind of guy who is abusive to servers in restaurants and doesn't like fan attention. He's been accused of rape a few time as well. Just a scumbag person, and another reason that losing that Super Bowl hurt so much. Wish the worst on him.
Completely agree. Rapist-Burger is a total DB.

perivolaki

perivolaki
Reaction score
Don't know if this is true but here it is. This is a Wolfley story told to him by his brother who worked for the Steelers.

Supposedly Big Ben wanted to play the Latrobe Country Club which is private and owned by Arnold Palmer. He asks the Steelers to make a call so he can play the course. They do.

He shows up and doesn't have anything so he goes into the pro shop and buys clubs, balls, shoes......everything like an ass.

They tell him they will get him in but he will have to wait because members are golfing and have tee times. Big Ben just goes out to the first tee and tees off.

As members see him of course they want to go up and meet him and say a few words but he gives them the high hand.

The personnel at the course don't know what to do so they call Arnold. He comes and goes out and retrieves BB and tells him he has to wait for an opening and after he's finished playing he will stay and shake hands and sign autographs till every member has had a chance to meet him and then he can leave.

And that's what he did.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen