Kyler injures shoulder/bicep against 9ers

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Jones has been a disaster. Whether playing outside at RT or inside he's been disgusting, so much that he stands out. I know there's a whole thread about the greatness of Josh Jones, but this guy has been a liability more than helpful. He's actually been in the way at his very best. Yall have gone on about Levi Brown in the past and some other disgusting line play, but for some reason this dude gets a pass. And he's been absolutely terrible and confused.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jones has been a disaster. Whether playing outside at RT or inside he's been disgusting, so much that he stands out. I know there's a whole thread about the greatness of Josh Jones, but this guy has been a liability more than helpful. He's actually been in the way at his very best. Yall have gone on about Levi Brown in the past and some other disgusting line play, but for some reason this dude gets a pass. And he's been absolutely terrible and confused.
I've never seen a guy get so dismantled on that drive killer play. That was atrocious.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jones has been absolutely horrendous. And even that is being kind.

Horrendous.

synonyms:
horrible · dreadful · horrifying · horrific · frightful · fearful · awful · terrible · shocking · appalling · hideous · grim · grisly · ghastly · harrowing · gruesome · heinous · vile · nightmarish · macabre · unspeakable · hair-raising · spine-chilling · loathsome · monstrous · abhorrent · detestable · hateful · execrable · abominable · atrocious · sickening · nauseating

So he was all of this and that is being kind.

OK fine. ;)

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Kyler has been hurt every year, but he is the smallest QB ever drafted and runs with crazy legs. I think he is great and tough, and smart, has reduced run load and adjusted well, long sacks kicked his aa, mentally as much as anything.

up until yesterday I thought we could compete with back up QB, more well rounded team Overall, but it was poor tackling on defense, even when in position. Spectacular tackling on 4th down, so they can do it, but that scared me the most,.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Horrendous.

synonyms:
horrible · dreadful · horrifying · horrific · frightful · fearful · awful · terrible · shocking · appalling · hideous · grim · grisly · ghastly · harrowing · gruesome · heinous · vile · nightmarish · macabre · unspeakable · hair-raising · spine-chilling · loathsome · monstrous · abhorrent · detestable · hateful · execrable · abominable · atrocious · sickening · nauseating

OK fine. ;)
Yep. If you apply those synonyms to the play of an offensive lineman, then yes, I was being kind saying he was horrendous.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would be in favor of sitting Kyler when games are out of reach. Either way. McCoy could use some reps and the rest and injury avoidance are worth it.

Drop_D

Rookie
Reaction score
Horrendous.

synonyms:

OK fine. ;)
Macabre? I doubt he actually got Murray killed.