MNF: Steelers vs Bengals

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
This shows. Even elite coaches and teams sometimes just look awful. This board if this was Arizona... OMG. Would be on melt down
To be fair you were exactly who you're calling out now. You once threatened to punch me if you met me in a bar, because I called you out on one of your patented rants about if something didn't happen you were done for the year/ever, and you were back next week. People in glass houses.

Now I must admit I do like the new you, so keep it up. Love the positive comments you make these days.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This shows. Even elite coaches and teams sometimes just look awful. This board if this was Arizona... OMG. Would be on melt down

The Steelers are going to be a first round bust. If I was a fan of theirs I’d be super worried because what’s coming down the pike is blatantly obvious.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Was that the game played in england?
The one in England was when Palmer was out & we lost 33-0 I believe. Rosen was still at UCLA then. I'm pretty sure we crossed the 50 yard line in England, we just couldn't score. I may be totally wrong though, you may be right? I do know we lost the England game 33-0.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The Steelers are going to be a first round bust. If I was a fan of theirs I’d be super worried because what’s coming down the pike is blatantly obvious.

Yep, and their inability to get a QB to groom will be their destruction. Big Ben has been a giant baby whenever they draft 3rd/4th round QBs, and they always bow to Big Ben, so they haven't brought in a high pick to groom. Man, will it cost 'em.

Couldn't happen to a nicer franchise :D

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, and their inability to get a QB to groom will be their destruction. Big Ben has been a giant baby whenever they draft 3rd/4th round QBs, and they always bow to Big Ben, so they haven't brought in a high pick to groom. Man, will it cost 'em.

Couldn't happen to a nicer franchise :D
Can't remember who the poster was , but that guy was the President of the Mason Rudolph Pep club. What happened?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
He got the ball to Diontae Johnson just enough for me to pull off the fantasy comeback scoring 180+ points, and going to 4 championships. That's all I needed, haha.

They're clearly out of sync though.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the Steelers lose against the Colts and the Browns beat the Jets, they will be battling to win the division. Wow

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They will probably wind up trading for someone like Rosen or Darnold. I think Darnold in that offense would be better than he is now by leaps and bounds, they're not as good running the ball this year largely due to injuries but they traditionally run it well and they are still loaded at WR. They likely lose Juju this year but still will have pretty good WR's. Hell I think Rosen could look much better in that offense too but I think it's pretty clear he's not going to be an NFL starter, Darnold still has the ability to be pretty good if someone can coach it out of him.

I figure Steelers either go that route, or try and move up to get Zach Wilson or Trey Lance someone like that. I haven't seen Lance, I like Wilson although I think Darnold would be better with the right coaches around him

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach