1. Lakers
2. Mavs
3. Jazz
4. Suns
5. Nuggets
6. Blazers
7. Spurs
8. already set OKC

the only thing I really can see changing is the jazz moving up to 2 and the blazers and spurs changing. So either way the jazz and mavs are playing the blazers and spurs. and I see the suns playing the nuggets.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
1. Lakers
2. Mavs
3. Jazz
4. Suns
5. Nuggets
6. Blazers
7. Spurs
8. already set OKC

the only thing I really can see changing is the jazz moving up to 2 and the blazers and spurs changing. So either way the jazz and mavs are playing the blazers and spurs. and I see the suns playing the nuggets.

Of course, should the Suns win tonight, you could be wrong... :D

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Of course, should the Suns win tonight, you could be wrong... :D
I know. If the game were in phoenix I would pick the suns to win. If they beat the jazz on the road I will be very impressed.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Okur (achilles), Kirilinko (calf), and Boozer (ribs) are all listed as day to day. If they play, and to what degree they're able to play will obviously have a huge impact on the game tonight. Does anyone know if they're expected to go? On the one hand the Jazz want to win the game and get better seeding, but maybe resting all 3 of those guys wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Lets hope the Suns play their butts off tonight, getting the 3 seed, playing the dinged up Blazers in Rd 1 and avoiding LA in Rd 2 would be great.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Okur (achilles), Kirilinko (calf), and Boozer (ribs) are all listed as day to day. If they play, and to what degree they're able to play will obviously have a huge impact on the game tonight. Does anyone know if they're expected to go? On the one hand the Jazz want to win the game and get better seeding, but maybe resting all 3 of those guys wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Lets hope the Suns play their butts off tonight, getting the 3 seed, playing the dinged up Blazers in Rd 1 and avoiding LA in Rd 2 would be great.
I hope the mavs win their first round series, but it will be tough if it is the spurs. If the mavs draw phoenix...I would be very happy. maybe a small rivalry can be reborn. I would like to see them knock out the nuggets though...moreso.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
1. Lakers
2. Mavs
3. Jazz
4. Suns
5. Nuggets
6. Blazers
7. Spurs
8. already set OKC

Prediction fail!

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Prediction fail!
Yes I saw that. I did not think with seedings to play for that teams would rest their players like that. I guess it is something that I should have factored in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corkman