NBA Finals Predictions 2024 (Pick only 2)

Which 2 teams will be in the Finals?

• Idiana Pacers (eastern)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cleveland Cavaliers (eastern)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
you can only pick 2 choices - one eastern team and one western - poll will only be up for 5 days

Lorenzo

Reaction score
my mavs pick isn't looking so hot rn lol
It’s still early. 0-1 and even 0-2 is no reason to give up. All it takes is one win to change the outlook in those series.

Selfishly I want Dallas and Indiana/NY. But my brain says Boston and Minnesota/OKC. I still wouldn’t count out Denver until they lose game 3.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
We were thinking that when we played the Bucks in the finals. Maybe, not the same, but is is possible.
I was thinking that when the mavs were up 13 going into the fourth quarter of game 3 in the 2006 finals. Ever since then I’ve never looked at a 2-0 advantage the same. They couldn’t have been more dominant over the heat up until that point. 3-0 and then that changes things. Albeit the heat had their 3 straight games at home that year.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think NY could surprise and make it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d be really surprised. They just lost Mitchell Robinson to go along with Randle and their 6th man. At a certain point, injuries, depth and lack of size will take their toll, especially against a team like Boston.

Last edited:

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I just can't see Boston not coming out of the east. I do think the T-Wolves are a good pick, but I have a sneaky suspicion it will be OKC.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d be really surprised. They just lost Mitchell Robinson to go along with Randle and their 6th man. At a certain point, injuries, depth and lack of size will take their toll, especially against a team like Boston.
Good point. Could be wishful thinking.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good point. Could be wishful thinking.
They’ve definitely shown a ton of grit and pretty much every single game they’ve played has been entertaining if not a playoff classic, so it definitely wouldn’t be the worst thing to happen for the NBA.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's what I picked as well. I just don't trust Boston at all. Tatum is just not what I want from my #1 guy, he's not a killer. Knicks have the league on it's side, and just seems to want it more.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
we were calling them the standard after last year - i legit thought possible denver dynasty - now not one person has them beating the timberwolves

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we were calling them the standard after last year - i legit thought possible denver dynasty - now not one person has them beating the timberwolves

Yup. Also, a lot of people last year proclaimed the Gobert and Kyrie trades disasters for the Wolves and Mavs and now both teams have the inside track on the Western Conference Finals.

That’s kinda the only thing that gives me any shred of hope for the Suns next season.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Yup. Also, a lot of people last year proclaimed the Gobert and Kyrie trades disasters for the Wolves and Mavs and now both teams have the inside track on the Western Conference Finals.

That’s kinda the only thing that gives me any shred of hope for the Suns next season.
yessir f*cking box of chocolates man

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Suns fans often overrate who ends our season. The Nuggets last year and the Wolves this year. I think the Nuggets were good last year and deserving champs but they're clearly beat up and tired right now.

Ant Man is ascending to another level for the Wolves but I don't think the Wolves will win anything this year. I don't see them getting past OKC or Boston.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Suns fans often overrate who ends our season. The Nuggets last year and the Wolves this year. I think the Nuggets were good last year and deserving champs but they're clearly beat up and tired right now.

Ant Man is ascending to another level for the Wolves but I don't think the Wolves will win anything this year. I don't see them getting past OKC or Boston.
you still got okc > dallas?