Networking for a friend

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that is now an ex-coworker. She did workflow coordinating for us, and was phenomenally good at her job. Unfortunately, our boss plays favorites and she made some ill-advised comments that wound up getting back to our boss & she was let go over it.

I'm not entirely sure her comments were untrue, but nonetheless, you gotta learn to keep your mouth shut and she has.

Her background is in litigation support, but has project management experience as well as workflow experience. I am 100% confident that she could learn to do either in any industry. Very smart, very capable and very dependable. She is a single mom and has been out of work for 2-3 months (can't remember exact date she was let go). She is now looking at being homeless on June 1st, so I thought I'd just throw this out there in case anyone knows of anyone that is hiring.

Even though she lives here in Phoenix, she has no real ties & would be willing to relocate.

Please PM me or respond in this thread if you know of anything.

Thanks guys.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yo Bee, I don't know of your homie found a gig or not (been praying) yet but I just got a knock on the door but nobody was there but a flyer, from The Tungland Corp, saying they are hiring bigtime. Looks like everything from entry level to Coordinators, says 401k, says paid sick leave and holidays. Main office is right here in Central Phoenix. I don't know anybody there, but I thought it might be worth a shot.

www.tungland.com

or 602-224-5052

4747 N. 7th St, Suite 300 Phx, Az

OP
OP
Linderbee

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much, dawg! Also thank you to those that sent PM's. She wound up getting a position in Denver, and is moving next week. I really appreciate everyone just checking out this thread; been a ton of views on it.

I may pass along your link to some others I know that are looking for a job.

Thanks again everyone!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that that is resolved:

Tongueland?
Eew.

I will NOT be clicking that link!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads