Now whats the plan - 2016 Draft

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So the D-line and pass rush has been upgraded at this point so what's the next biggest need and who does BASK target next?

I'm thinking CB or at least DB at this point. The other screaming need is C so that might be the choice.

My guess is that Powers gets re-signed and a late rd DB is taken. C is taken in rd 3 because that would be the biggest remaining need.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Cyrus jones in the 3rd. CB and PR in one. Could play the slot right away and allow HB to roam free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping for a CB and a center in the 3rd and 4th round. But I won't be surprised if a QB is selected. I do have tons of faith in SK even/especially if he disagrees with me. Robert N. has already made our draft a success. JMO.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
So the D-line and pass rush has been upgraded at this point so what's the next biggest need and who does BASK target next?

I'm thinking CB or at least DB at this point. The other screaming need is C so that might be the choice.

My guess is that Powers gets re-signed and a late rd DB is taken. C is taken in rd 3 because that would be the biggest remaining need.

A good offensive linemen is going to be there at the 3rd pick. The way wide receivers and defensive backs are coming off the board, there is A LOT of value being left in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I would love to see either Myles Jack or Jaylon Smith fall to us, but I think we will have to trade up. I wish we had three second round picks. Kevin Dodd and Noah Spence are still there as well.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figure the obvious pick is find another kid who wants a pet cat. We've got a panther now we need a cheetah or a lion or maybe a tiger.

:D

OP
OP
Cardiac

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I figure the obvious pick is find another kid who wants a pet cat. We've got a panther now we need a cheetah or a lion or maybe a tiger.

:D

Funny, but it scares me at the same time. If Diche is simply as kooky as DD then I can laugh.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So per BASK pressers, they would be targeting a versatile OL, a C that may not have been a full time C in college. They have been linked to Graham Glasgow & Isaac Seumalo (who is the nephew of new ASU DL coach).

They are also looking for a versatile DB, who has speed, size and tackling ability. They have been linked to Cyrus Jones, Ryan Smith, TJ Green & KeiVarae Russell. Guys I hope they are targeting are Deiondre Jones & Justin Simmons as well.

A speedy ILB would be nice as well, Travis Feeney is the later rounds would fill the bill.

Dan H

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Would love to trade up to the top of the 2nd and tab Reggie Ragland or Dodd.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman