Rams re-up Fisher

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Unless his health is much worse than we know, I don't see BA retiring after this season.
Fisher being resigned by the Rams is good news for us. He will coach them this year to his usual losing season.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Buckstradamus called it after his last health issue :mrgreen:

i think his family pushing him to ritiring
the colour face is not normal , he is not tanned,just red
even if the cardinals are a quiet franchise with less stress around then any other franchises , i think the way he lives the matches are stressing him a lot so far, especially with those poor performances
next year wont probabbly be any better, dont see the point to coach again

Last edited:

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That headline is hilarious.

"Confidants of Bruce Arians believe he'll weigh retirement after season"

Wow that is hard hitting stuff. Here is one for them I wrote myself:

"Friends of Tom Brady speculate that he might consider going for a bike ride next tuesday..."

BA is old, he probably 'weighs' retirement after every season.

He may very well, but that article is ridiculous the media is so freaking soft now. Everyone is so desperate for clicks they just make stories out of nothing and cite nothing but anonymous sources. It's a joke. Seriously you can make a story out of ANYTHING doing lazy, crappy journalism like that.

"Sources close to friends of Brad Pitt say he sometimes thinks about becoming an olympic curler!"

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Bravo Rams! As a Cardinals fan this is outstanding news. Now to get the 49ers to keep Kelly and Kaepernick for another season or two.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Serious question who has/had the more damaging pictures, Jeff Fisher or Rod Graves to last as long as they have/did?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They were talking about this on the radio the other day. I had no idea that Fishers agent is the father of the Rams VP of operations! Wow talk about a conflict, I mean are you gonna fire him and take huge money out of your fathers pocket lol. How on earth do you even let yourself get into that predicament? Stupid Rams well it's good for us cards fans!

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
ESPN Rams reporter Alden Gonzalez reports the team "still could part ways" with coach Jeff Fisher after the season despite him signing a two-year extension.

"7-9er" may be giving Fisher too much credit based on how this pitiful team has played this season. The Rams just lost by double-digits again on Sunday, falling to 4-8 with four games left to play and the Falcons coming to town next. According to various media outlets and Fisher himself, the extension was signed well before the season started. The Rams were expected to contend for a playoff spot in their first season back in L.A., but they're closer to being the worst team in football than being a playoff squad. Fisher is on his way to becoming the losingest coach in NFL history, and owner Stan Kroenke might be getting antsy after Fisher picked a fight with Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson earlier this week, causing the fan base to call for Fisher's head. It's not set in stone that Fisher will be back in 2017. Kroenke has deep enough pockets to pay him to leave.
Source: ESPN.com
Dec 4 - 8:31 PM

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Take that Eric Dickerson. Hah.

This won't silence Dickerson.

He spoke out about ownership of the Rams during the Frontiere years. SoCal fans, who hated her as much as he did, understood why and supported him. He and Frontiere had an ugly divorce. Eric got custody of the fans.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured they would give Fisher one more year as the move was not his choice and they had crap at QB to begin the season. However he is gone next year if they don't make the playoffs.