Remember when…

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Everyone said K1 was too short to play QB bc he can’t see over the Line and all of his passes would be batted down?

Just curious, does he have a single pass that’s been batted down by a defensive linemen this season?

I’m legitimately curious. I couldn’t find stats on this anywhere and to my memory I don’t recall this happening even once this season.

Anyone got any knowledge or resources on this? Thanks.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
It might work to look at the box scores for passes defended and see which ones are attributed to d lineman.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone said K1 was too short to play QB bc he can’t see over the Line and all of his passes would be batted down?

Just curious, does he have a single pass that’s been batted down by a defensive linemen this season?

I’m legitimately curious. I couldn’t find stats on this anywhere and to my memory I don’t recall this happening even once this season.

He has 4, Herbert and Allen leads the NFL with 11.

He had 18 his rookie year and 14 last year and is in pace for 7.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I remember he had 3 batted down his very first game in 2019. God, that 4th quarterback comeback to tie it was so amazing.

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That’s great and all and has been better this season but he lead the league in batted balls in 19 and tied for it in 20 IIRC… Def good to see him improving… Let’s hope it’s a trend that continues.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I knew he was bout that life then. He didn't let that rough start phase him.

Man, phllycard, I'm so sorry that they lost yesterday, but at least you and the rest of the crowd did your part.

Hope you you didn't have any trouble getting in or out of the stadium or anything, and that you punked some raiders fans if they tried to hassle you. haha.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still say part of it is how many short drops we throw out of. That one to D Hop that the DE batted down. The angle was crazy small because of how short a drop it was. as Griese said they saw the pre snap read was going to D Hop and the DE didn't even pretend to do anything but jump out to play the pass. if Murray is deeper there's an angle to throw around the guy.

We do it to get the ball out quickly but in the redzone it condenses the amount of angle and forces Kyler to throw over guys.

If he's 6'5" not as big of an issue of course but I do think the nature of the offense plays a role

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man, phllycard, I'm so sorry that they lost yesterday, but at least you and the rest of the crowd did your part.

Hope you you didn't have any trouble getting in or out of the stadium or anything, and that you punked some raiders fans if they tried to hassle you. haha.
C Dub. I had a blast right up until 0:00. Always great seeing my Cardinals family. No Raiders clowns but I did get into an animated discussion with a Rams fan right up until the onside kick. A SAFE worker came up to us an asked if everything was okay. Smdh....

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman