Snake Mock

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I think we all can agree that Monti will be making trades. I will pick who I think makes sense at that spot and players that I can see Monti trading for.

#4 1.WR Marvin Harrison 6-3 209 - Our biggest need that makes the most sense for the team. Would love to see a trade down of one spot and still get MHJ.
I’ve heard multiple different trade down offers, but if we do I hope we end up still getting MHJ or WR Malik Nabers. Either dropping to 6 or trading back up from 11.

#27 2. CB Kool-aid McKinstry- 6-0 199 We need a #1 CB badly. I can see either McKinstry or Cooper Dejean here whichever is still available. If all the top cornerbacks are taken I can see a pass rusher here like Chop Robinson or Darius Robinson.
This is where I can see Monti trading up to get a player he covets in the teens. My favorite players that I would trade up for are Edge Jared Verse, DT Byron Murphy and OL JC Latham. Trading up would most likely cost us both 27 and 35.

#35 OG Cooper Beebe- 6-3 322 Excellent LG that can start day one. Has 48 starts with the last two years at LG. Allowed only 1 sack the last 3 years. Dominant pass protector and run blocker known for having a high football IQ.

#66 LB Payton Wilson 6-4 230 Love this guys play. High motor, very fast 4.43 forty, dominant 2023 season with 138 tackles, 17.5 TFLs, six sacks, and three interceptions, leading to him being named the ACC Defensive Player of the Year and winning the Bednarik Award in 2023. may have to move up a little to get him. My backup pick at this spot is RB Jonathan Brooks.

71 DT T’Vondre Sweat 6-4 360 There is always every year a couple guys that screw up before the draft. Should have been late first or early second rounder. Got himself a DWI now I see him in 3rd round. Meet our new brick wall at nose tackle. Sheer monster of a man that demands double teams. Can collapse a pocket if only single blocked and has a good motor for such a big man.

#90 WR Brenden Rice 6-2 208 4.5 forty.
Solid receiver with size and the son of Jerry Rice. I believe he will continue to get better and can be a number 2 or 3. We need more than one receiver even if we take MHJ.

#104 WR Luke McCaffrey if he is still around this late would be a nice pickup. A running back would be good in this spot as well.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
I think we all can agree that Monti will be making trades. I will pick who I think makes sense at that spot and players that I can see Monti trading for.

#4 1.WR Marvin Harrison 6-3 209 - Our biggest need that makes the most sense for the team. Would love to see a trade down of one spot and still get MHJ.
I’ve heard multiple different trade down offers, but if we do I hope we end up still getting MHJ or WR Malik Nabers. Either dropping to 6 or trading back up from 11.

#27 2. CB Kool-aid McKinstry- 6-0 199 We need a #1 CB badly. I can see either McKinstry or Cooper Dejean here whichever is still available. If all the top cornerbacks are taken I can see a pass rusher here like Chop Robinson or Darius Robinson.
This is where I can see Monti trading up to get a player he covets in the teens. My favorite players that I would trade up for are Edge Jared Verse, DT Byron Murphy and OL JC Latham. Trading up would most likely cost us both 27 and 35.

#35 OG Cooper Beebe- 6-3 322 Excellent LG that can start day one. Has 48 starts with the last two years at LG. Allowed only 1 sack the last 3 years. Dominant pass protector and run blocker known for having a high football IQ.

#66 LB Payton Wilson 6-4 230 Love this guys play. High motor, very fast 4.43 forty, dominant 2023 season with 138 tackles, 17.5 TFLs, six sacks, and three interceptions, leading to him being named the ACC Defensive Player of the Year and winning the Bednarik Award in 2023. may have to move up a little to get him. My backup pick at this spot is RB Jonathan Brooks.

71 DT T’Vondre Sweat 6-4 360 There is always every year a couple guys that screw up before the draft. Should have been late first or early second rounder. Got himself a DWI now I see him in 3rd round. Meet our new brick wall at nose tackle. Sheer monster of a man that demands double teams. Can collapse a pocket if only single blocked and has a good motor for such a big man.

#90 WR Brenden Rice 6-2 208 4.5 forty.
Solid receiver with size and the son of Jerry Rice. I believe he will continue to get better and can be a number 2 or 3. We need more than one receiver even if we take MHJ.

#104 WR Luke McCaffrey if he is still around this late would be a nice pickup. A running back would be good in this spot as well.
this draft would make me very happy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen