The 2024 NBA playoffs thread

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
I'm probably stating the obvious here, but watching some of these games, it's apparent how much Phoenix misses having a lockdown perimeter defender that can also make 3s and not be a liability on offense. KCP, McDaniels, NAW, Derrick Jones Jr, Dort, Derrick White, etc...

Instead we got... Josh Okogie. Yeesh.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm probably stating the obvious here, but watching some of these games, it's apparent how much Phoenix misses having a lockdown perimeter defender that can also make 3s and not be a liability on offense. KCP, McDaniels, NAW, Derrick Jones Jr, Dort, Derrick White, etc...

I’ve been told that Okogies embarrassing offense is not a problem.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess JO proves that some people just have it and some don't. Like Steph is gifted, and JO is not gifted beyond that arc no matter.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who’d have thought Knicks Sixers would be this wildly entertaining and the best series of the playoffs so far?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Knicks v Pacers

They had classic series back in the day. Should be fun to watch.

clyde2tw

All Star
Reaction score

And Hart, DiVincinzo, etc. to add to the list.
For min. players, we missed out on Oubre, Derrick Jones in the summer but chose KBD and Yuta instead, and believed Goodwin would replace Payne. In contrast, retaining JO for min was not the wrong move, but not playing him more was. If we could defend a little bit, we'd not be swept without resistence. In the end, we constructed a team with not much of reliable offense and no defence at all. That's the embarassment.
:rolleyes:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Pat Bev is a punk

Biggest scum bag in the league, it sickens me that this clown show loser is probably going to make more as a TV guy in a few years than he did as a player, entirely because he is a clown show loser. Dude acts tough but dishes out nothing but cheap shots and tantrums.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy needs a good beat-down.

Pretty sure NBA rules don't require reporters to subscribe to whoever they are interviewing's podcast.
Between that and throwing the ball twice? Bev needs to get a massive suspension. Incident after incident. League needs to show some Wilsons.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boom. The Clippers go down to the Mavericks in the playoffs, 4-2.