The New ASFN Article Page is Ready!

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to update on everyone with the new article page that is up and ready. We have fantastic articles already up and they are extremely informative. There will many more to come and we are so excited to see the activity the page receives. We will be sending out a mass email to all members as another reminder about the new addition. If any of you are still interested in becoming a writer, PM me and I can get you set up. Here is the url to the page if you have not seen it yet.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone have a chance to check out the article page? New article is up about the new addition to the Cards coaching staff

Reaction score
Everyone have a chance to check out the article page? New article is up about the new addition to the Cards coaching staff

I have Iceman! Love the articles. I stick to Cards related ones but I think it's awesome to have them all.

Reaction score
What's up with the comments on the articles? I know I commented on a few as well as others. Now none of them show any comments. :shrug:

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What's up with the comments on the articles? I know I commented on a few as well as others. Now none of them show any comments. :shrug:

I just approved one. Had 6 others that were spam. Was the one I approved yours?