The Official "I wish Ron Wolfley would retire from Radio" thread

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me tell you my brothers about back in the day when Bill Parcells was my coach, well, you could already tell that he was pushing greatness and that he would end up being the GOAT which is what makes me the authority to talk about Bill Parcells my brothers because I used to play for him, and boy did he make us work hard, we were not pampered like the athletes today.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
"Ron Wolfley reporting... It's actually Basinonians my young crunk brother !!"

BIM :cool:
Ugh, is he still doing that schtick or the pantera stuff?!

I don't think I've listened since COVID and modified commuting

His act was tired a decade ago

The only thing worse than beating that stuff into the ground is the bloviating whenever he felt his integrity or manlihood was being tested

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh, is he still doing that schtick or the pantera stuff?!

I don't think I've listened since COVID and modified commuting

His act was tired a decade ago

The only thing worse than beating that stuff into the ground is the bloviating whenever he felt his integrity or manlihood was being tested
Yes. He hasn't had an original thought in 15 years

Gambler

Reaction score
I understand the people who are tired of his schtick, I do. He is a very nice man, I met him many times. He is so kind to my wife and I. It's difficult to hear all this internet bashing on a very kind man. But I guess it goes with the territory.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand the people who are tired of his schtick, I do. He is a very nice man, I met him many times. He is so kind to my wife and I. It's difficult to hear all this internet bashing on a very kind man. But I guess it goes with the territory.
Ya, he is an institution. I have no problem with him. Have interacted with him a couple times, and he was very cool.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I remember him from my time when I lived there. I didn't mind him. I listen to a DFW sports talk station and their morning guys made fun of some of his AZ Cardinals broadcasting at one point.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Let me tell you my brothers about back in the day when Bill Parcells was my coach, well, you could already tell that he was pushing greatness and that he would end up being the GOAT which is what makes me the authority to talk about Bill Parcells my brothers because I used to play for him, and boy did he make us work hard, we were not pampered like the athletes today.
for some reason this makes me think of the Detroit HC Dan Campbell.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Local sports talk radio has been abysmal for a long, long time here in the "Basin". Wolf may be a nice guy but his schtick is very, very tiring to listen to. Now that I'm retired I don't listed much but, on the few occasions I am driving around, the local shows are just terrible in general IMO.

But, it also could be worse, anyone remember Arnie Spanier? I think that's what the dude's name was.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Local sports talk radio has been abysmal for a long, long time here in the "Basin". Wolf may be a nice guy but his schtick is very, very tiring to listen to. Now that I'm retired I don't listed much but, on the few occasions I am driving around, the local shows are just terrible in general IMO.

But, it also could be worse, anyone remember Arnie Spanier? I think that's what the dude's name was.
And Bruce Jacobs?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard