Today's loss was a success because....

Ohio Cards Fan

Veteran
Reaction score
things were exposed today that showed where this team's weaknesses truly lie. First, Leinart showed that our much maligned O-line is not as bad as publicized. His increase in mobility over Warner caused our resultant pass protection to be better and our run blocking to be better while playing a very good defensive unit. Leinart also showed us that much of our troubles were a result of the QB play. Whether it be making something out of a busted play or switching plays at the line (looking a lot like Peyton Manning for that matter).

What was exposed today was the need for a change in coaching staffs. Pendergast's gameplan was solid. Denny Green and everything about the offensive coaching today was horrendous. I can't wait to hear Denny talk about a good gameplan, but our players didn't execute. Horsesh!t!!! Yet again, no adjustments were made. We came out at halftime playing against a unit that made adjustments while the Cards came out with a stagnant gameplan. Yet again Dennis Green and staff were outcoached...by Herm Edwards (whom I consider one of the worst coaches in the NFL)!!!! Dennis Green must be fired. The sooner this happens, the sooner Matt Leinart and the Cards can progress for next year. I say make Pendergast head coach for the remainder of the year and get rid of DG.

YES!!!! Yet again we ar playing for next year! UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman