Top Gun 3

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Man.... 2 was so good. I really want to be excited about this but I just can't. I'll probably be sucked right back in once the trailer is released. :/

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cruise doing balls to the wall action movies is fine by me. That said, I'd much rather see him make what sounds like a gonzo movie filming in actual space before he goes back to this cash cow.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Cruise doing balls to the wall action movies is fine by me. That said, I'd much rather see him make what sounds like a gonzo movie filming in actual space before he goes back to this cash cow.
Dude what do you think this is gonna be?

Toppest Gun 3: Space Force Maverick

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude what do you think this is gonna be?

Toppest Gun 3: Space Force Maverick
I'm not talking about Top Gun 3. I'm talking about an entirely separate movie they announced a couple years ago parts of which they are literally going to shoot IN SPACE.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I'm not talking about Top Gun 3. I'm talking about an entirely separate movie they announced a couple years ago parts of which they are literally going to shoot IN SPACE.

Except you just know he'll have no problem doing both.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Except you just know he'll have no problem doing both.
I know. I just want to see the Space one first. That sounds bananas.

Also, despite whatever blood of virgins Cruise drinks to stay young, he is starting to creep up there in age and I’d assume shooting in space is gonna be quite a chore for someone in their mid to late 60’s. Get that one in the can and then he can try killing himself again in whatever next movie follows.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I know. I just want to see the Space one first. That sounds bananas.

Also, despite whatever blood of virgins Cruise drinks to stay young, he is starting to creep up there in age and I’d assume shooting in space is gonna be quite a chore for someone in their mid to late 60’s. Get that one in the can and then he can try killing himself again in whatever next movie follows.
Agreed.