UNCENSORED 2024 Draft Thread

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That's why I didn't post it in the no spoilers thread.
That was courtesy
You literally just posted who was picked. No comments. Nothing of any actual value. Knowing people in here were watching the draft and that posting the pick would ruin it for them. What was your goal? To be the first person to type his name? You just make this thread less enjoyable for others. Literally that’s all that post did. I guess . . . congrats for not breaking the rules?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm not angry. I followed the rules. When someone is trying to shout me down(censorship) for following the rules in the specific "uncensored " thread...I'm gonna stand up for myself.

Those who find early reveals offensive should stay in the specific " no spoilers" thread. The rules of which I never violated.
Yeah! Screw being a good ASFN neighbor! You matter more! Do what you want to do! Wooohoooo!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Agree on this point..6th rounders are flyers.

And using a first round pick

And bringing in Justin Jones, but go on.

And luckily there are still some solid guys there and post draft FA.

Most NFL teams are a high ankle sprain away from a scrub playing. What a nonsense argument
Nah, most teams have 3 legit wrs

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Agree. But I love physical profile. If the roll of the dice comes up right it’s a huge hit. Or maybe just a usable blocking TE. I’m okay with the gamble.
It’s a gamble But the floor is most likely a top blocking TE that Can pose a threat of Actually running routes. That basicly mean that Worst case We Got a player that has a role on the team But drafted one round too High.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm really hoping we take Troy Franklin or Javon Baker. Baker may be the best fit.

There are some safeties, DTs and LBs that would be good picks too.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Monti thinks he is smarter than everyone else but he is not. At least he got the Marvin Harrison pick right. Otherwise he is just Mr trade down
Yeah, he got the big decision right. I won't throw shade at him for the other first round pick, because of scheme fit, although he could have traded up for better talent. After that? fudge Monti and his freaking magic bean approach.

Stout

Reaction score
Again who cares? IF you have 4-5 people ranked the same the trade means nothing. Just get another shot later to find a possible gem.
The excuses are rampant. He could trade back fifteen times and we'd hear this same boring line. "He just had twenty players ranked the same." I call bull ish. If our GM ALWAYS has a bunch of players ranked the same, he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Just doesn't make a bit of sense.

Stout

Reaction score
This was a deep draft for the first two rounds, not in round 3 and later. In fact, most people say that it is a poor draft after the 2nd round.
Thank you for confirming Monti's stupidity for trading down in the 2nd for a "magic beans" 3rd rounder, then.

I mean, really, how hard is it to be excited about this day two by Monti? Feels like we went a round too high a couple times, maybe a round or two too high..

Stout

Reaction score
The way I look at some of these OL picks is that the mock draft community doesn't really understand fit.

Adams is supposedly a great fit in the pull game and is an ascending player. Nagy was raving about him this week.

Elijah Jones is a plus athlete who was one of the stingiest CBs in the nation and had five interceptions.

I like the TE the least, but the Cardinals do run a lot of 12 personnel so there is a legitimate need for 3-4 TEs on the roster. McBride and Higgins are great blockers, so you need to find a good blocker and Reiman is that guy.

To me it looks like every guy in this draft class has a specific fit in mind.

Just give me Mo Kamara and I will be happy.
You're supposed to hate the Adams pick because he's an OG and we didn't wait until the 4th to take him.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A day later

I still cant get over trading away from Newton, Dejean, etc etc

Maybe Max is a stud though, but man.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Guys, if Keim made these picks he’d be getting crucified.
And in fairness to Keim there would not have been a month of debating if he's sticking and picking Marv.

Maybe Monti is really good at identifying the real gems, but man I thought we'd crush day 2 "on paper"

I love they're all great athletes. Hope they are indeed gems Monti...

Stout

Reaction score
And in fairness to Keim there would not have been a month of debating if he's sticking and picking Marv.

Maybe Monti is really good at identifying the real gems, but man I thought we'd crush day 2 "on paper"

I love they're all great athletes. Hope they are indeed gems Monti...
Plus with all this raw talent--emphasis on raw--it feels like Monti is playing the looooooooooooooooong game still, despite the NFL being a quick turnaround league. Even our top day 2 pick isn't going to be quite ready this year per Harry. We're going to slow build ourselves into irrelevancy, because by the time some of the raw talent develops--IF it develops--other talent on the team will be out of contract and gone/will need big extensions.

One of these days Monti needs to get instant impact with high picks. MHJ is that guy, so that was a good pick, and so, it seems, is Darius, so okay on the 1st round. I give him an A there, although I feel he could have traded up from 27. Day 2? C- or C at best.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison