12. W- @Seahawks
13. L-@Vikings
14. W-Seahawks
15. W-Patriots
16. W-Panthers
17. L-@Rams
18. W-49ers

11 wins
Three 3 game winning streaks. That would be fun.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m definitely more optimistic than my 2-15 prediction last season:)

I do not like our schedule. We will be a beat up team going into the easier(not easy) part of our schedule.

It’s hard to recover when you limp to the end. We just don’t have the depth as of yet.
We have significantly more depth than this franchise has EVER had. Injuries will happen, they always do. But, we are far better positioned to overcome them THIS year than at least the last 5 years. Not even the BA teams had the depth this team has. He just had a more talented starting unit.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We have significantly more depth than this franchise has EVER had. Injuries will happen, they always do. But, we are far better positioned to overcome them THIS year than at least the last 5 years. Not even the BA teams had the depth this team has. He just had a more talented starting unit.
Where’s the wr depth?

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I think we'll start out kind of slow but finish strong as this new roster builds chemistry! 9-8!

Ground and pound will keep us in most games and we'll look dangerous by the end of the year!

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think we'll start out kind of slow but finish strong as this new roster builds chemistry! 9-8!

Ground and pound will keep us in most games and we'll look dangerous by the end of the year!
Health will determine a good year versus another top 10 pick. I don’t think experienced depth is here yet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman