Week 17 of the Arizona Cardinals off season. 04/29/24-05/05/24

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Cardinals quietly finished last season with a dominant rushing attack. How good?

From wks 10-18, they were...
1st in EPA/play
1st in yds/carry

Super hard to get my head wrapped around this.

Other than Hump we have improved our ability to tote the pig. Especially later in the season when the line play solidifies.

Although there has been talk about a deficiency with the WR room it is improved from what we were last year.

Add in KM further distanced from his injury and his confidence in the new offensive system I have sufficient reason to believe we’ll be a tough out.

With greater depth on defense I’m optimistic for the start of the season for the first time in years.

Please god spare this team of injuries and shine your light on the road to prosperity.

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The Cardinals quietly finished last season with a dominant rushing attack. How good?

From wks 10-18, they were...
1st in EPA/play
1st in yds/carry
I feel like these are the exact same stat put different ways, but still better than the alternative.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
IMO this is the closest to an identity I feel the Cardinals have had in several years. They will run the ball and are committed to doing so.
Yeah going RB, OG, and Y TE all in a row on day two absolutely points to that.

The single most exciting thing I saw from the Cardinals last year was to see Kyler Murray run play action pretty well and he looked like he enjoyed it.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yeah going RB, OG, and Y TE all in a row on day two absolutely points to that.

The single most exciting thing I saw from the Cardinals last year was to see Kyler Murray run play action pretty well and he looked like he enjoyed it.
Kyler was much better at PA than I expected.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Kyler was much better at PA than I expected.
I think Petzing needs to mix in some bootlegs and other plays that get Kyler on the move. Not too much, because bootlegs can limit what an offense can do, but Murray shouldn't be a shotgun guy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort