Week 18 of the Arizona Cardinals off season thread. 05/06/24-05/12/24

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t go near many high rise windows if I was Robert Kraft for a little bit…

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Man I’m curious what kind of ammunition was being requested. I’m not against Darius Robinson- I just think he is a higher risk selection, and yah I’ll admit it, I wish we did move up from 27 and had landed one of the dominant defensive players that ended up going to our rivals

Still makes me feel really bitter - the Texans/stroud really effed us. Classic cardinals luck. Ah well- hopefully Robinson balls out and becomes the dominant player we hope he can be and this all becomes moot

Last edited:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
What is this guy even trying to imply? First he states that the the Pats and Commies drafted a QB. Then he lists the Vikings and suggests 10 wins but doesn't mention they also drafted a QB very early. Then he mentions the 2025 Lions who don't have a starting QB under contract. It's just a very confusing list that just ends prematurely. What's his point???

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
What is this guy even trying to imply? First he states that the the Pats and Commies drafted a QB. Then he lists the Vikings and suggests 10 wins but doesn't mention they also drafted a QB very early. Then he mentions the 2025 Lions who don't have a starting QB under contract. It's just a very confusing list that just ends prematurely. What's his point???
The only thing missing is a comparison of MDVARD ratios vs average DBLOTO.