DL Darius Robinson: 56

OL Isaiah Adam’s: 74

OL Christian Jones: 75

WR Tejhaun Palmer: 83

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A question
After one year of scouting the gm and his scouts didn't change too much their draft board just cause of senior bowl practises?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I scrolled through the route charts on NGS for Jones for the past two seasons and he played almost exclusively out of the slot.

Would prefer someone with a little more flexibility as a backup to Wilson, but I’m okay if Dortch is basically a swing WR across the formation. I don’t think Dortch is better or less impactful from any position.
Same can be said for us...I'm sure I would have an identical impact rather I played X or slot...

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yeah because they suck way better than MLS sucks.
The only soccer games worth watching are played at the park a block from my house on Saturday mornings
I'll watch my youngest play soccer for sure for a few years before he can move on to more interesting sports.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'll watch my youngest play soccer for sure for a few years before he can move on to more interesting sports.
theres this fat kid in my neighborhood that plays...he isnt very fast so when he catches up to one of the skinny guys he blasts them...its hilarious... even more so when he winds up for a big hit and the little dude jukes him, lol.
its all good though...after the game they go get Mountain Mikes and everyone is friends.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You add Zay, Pascal is likely a goner. Chris Moore offers more of a deep threat profile as well as being a solid special teamer. If Palmer shows anything, he has a good chance to stick as well.

Harrison, Wilson, Jones, Dortch, Moore, Palmer.

Looks better.

I'd rather take a shot with Michael Thomas as he'd be a good vet to have around MHJ. Both Ohio guys. Very similar size and weight.

Thomas was actually playing pretty well last year before getting hurt in week 10 and started the year with games of 61, 55, 50, 53, 65, 45, 42 and 68 yards. I'd take his experience and ceiling over Zay Jones mediocrity.

Injuries have been an issue but he wouldn't have to play starter snaps.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I'd rather take a shot with Michael Thomas as he'd be a good vet to have around MHJ. Both Ohio guys. Very similar size and weight.

Thomas was actually playing pretty well last year before getting hurt in week 10 and started the year with games of 61, 55, 50, 53, 65, 45, 42 and 68 yards. I'd take his experience and ceiling over Zay Jones mediocrity.

Injuries have been an issue but he wouldn't have to play starter snaps.
Michael Thomas is a notoriously poor culture fit. I wouldn't want him anywhere near our young guys.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Michael Thomas is a notoriously poor culture fit. I wouldn't want him anywhere near our young guys.

The Saints won 4 consecutive NFC South titles, made multiple playoffs and an NFC championship. There was never any hint of bad culture fit or any locker room discontent.

Yeah, he had a bad breakup with the Saints, it happens, but that doesn't mean he's bad culture.

He knows Marvin and I think they would work well together as Ohio state alums.

You must be registered for see images attach