Week 19 of the Arizona Cardinals off season thread. 05/13/24-05/19/24

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
As a former defensive back in the NFL himself, Bowen knows Melton will face challenges as a rookie, but he’ll be playing in a defense led by Gannon and defensive coordinator Nick Rallis that is known for putting its defensive backs in positions to succeed.

Marco Wilson - Cut
Kei’Trel Clark - Benched
Antonio Hamilton - Signed elsewhere three weeks into free agency
Budda Baker - 0 splash plays in 2023

May need a citation.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I appreciated all his hard work, but unfortunately my head exploded on page two. I now have all the king's horses and all the king's men trying to put it back together again. As of now they are only about a quarter way there. Proving even the King can't get skilled men/players.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
This podcast with Mitch is pretty good. I think his analysis of the Cardinals is spot on.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This podcast with Mitch is pretty good. I think his analysis of the Cardinals is spot on.

Man that was long, but it's slow right now so I made it about 3/4 of the way through it.

I actually thought Mitch's "Schedule Release analysis" towards the middle was pretty good and I agreed with most of it.

There were definitely some Classic "Mitch Moments":

"I think MHJr sat at the top of the Cardinals draft board for two years now"
Teams don't start a draft board years in advance.

"If Kyler doesn't learn to 'Float' I'm not sure how successful he can be"
never heard of Kyler "learning to float" as his biggest shortcoming. Mitch went off on QB Floating for a good minute and I wasn't sure what the hell he was talking about for the longest time. Then I figured out it was floating around the pocket.

"No one has done more to change the Cardinals Culture than JJ Watt"
JJ Watt was a fantastic leader. However did he really change the culture when an entire staff was fired due to a poor culture in Watt's final year and 90% of that team is gone?

"An Offseason all on the field for the first time since his rookie year. So amazingly here's Kyler in year 6 with only 1 year of offseason work on the field"
Mitch claims because of "COVID twice", "Kyler's Hold Out" and "Last Years Rehab" that he has only had 1 full year (rookie season) of offseason preparation with his team. I'll give Mitch the Rehab year but the other three are pure BS. Seems like Mitch is trying to manufacture an excuse for Kyler.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Listen to it. Tell me what you think. I liked it.
Gave it 5 minutes at 2x speed and I cant imagine it competing with nearly any other content on the web and coming out on top.

Mitch has no insights because he’s a fan in MA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman