ASU flips 5 Star Recruit From Cats

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. What is going on? This is the second five star recruit this year.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Caleb Love just pulled out of the draft, Sanon probably wasn't going to see the court for a year.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
That is probably why he left Arizona, but why ASU?
Some background here:

~ASU got bankrolled a lot of NIL money for hoops for this season, which is why they were able to land two 5* players.

~It's been known for weeks that Joson Sanon wasn't coming to Arizona. Once the rumors started coming in that Caleb Love was likely returning, his commitment to Arizona softened up because he was sold on the notion that he was taking over the Caleb Love role; and at the time, no one felt that there was a chance that Love would return to college. Also, Sanon wasn't gonna come off the bench, which would be the outcome had he stayed.

~Sanon's camp was actively shopping him at AAU events recently to try to get Arizona into a bidding war and Arizona wasn't budging.

~Sanon actually flipped to BYU, but wasn't admitted academically. ASU was his fallback.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I still have doubts Hurley is a good enough coach but it’s nice to get some recruiting wins.

NIL is beginning to finally make a difference at ASU. Keep the momentum going across all the sports