2024 International game #1 Eagles/Packers Game thread....

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know they made a SB with him but I just don't see how you can win one with Hurts at QB unless he gets better. Overall great stats but had at least 3 picks dropped tonight, 2 of them would have been pick sixes.

But when he had to he made a couple of big runs to kill clock.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know they made a SB with him but I just don't see how you can win one with Hurts at QB unless he gets better. Overall great stats but had at least 3 picks dropped tonight, 2 of them would have been pick sixes.

Yeah. His passing choices were poor a lot.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That’s a poopy way to lose your starting quarterback for several weeks looked like a high ankle sprain, possibly
Looked intentional to me. Carter looked up and saw he still had the ball and instead of trying to pull him down he chose to pull the leg tight to himself and roll up the leg... getting donkey Kong vibes from hot wheels carter

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some dumb bets on this one:

Over 49.5, Watson 25+ yards, AJ Brown over 9 yards first half, Smith any time TD $10 to win $146

Saquan and Jacobs combine to rush for 120 yards $10 to win $11.50

Jacobs anytime TD, Brown anytime TD, Love over 225 passing, Jacobs 2 receptions, Love 2 passing TDs, Jacobs over 62 yards. $10 to win $163

Packers ML $10 to win $11

$19 loss. Should have just went all in on the over.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Looked intentional to me. Carter looked up and saw he still had the ball and instead of trying to pull him down he chose to pull the leg tight to himself and roll up the leg... getting donkey Kong vibes from hot wheels carter
Rumor at UGA was he was always a POS. Even his coaches wouldn't speak well about him when NFL teams came asking.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
That’s a poopy way to lose your starting quarterback for several weeks looked like a high ankle sprain, possibly
I think that is the most positive scenario and they one Packers are praying for right now. The wrong bend of the knee looked bad.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
It did not IMO. I actually think he tried his best not to harm him. He held the legs, Love tried to keep going instead of accepting that he was tackled. When Love continued he got hit from the other side and that caused the injury - not Carter IMO.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

As long as they keep adding elite talent he'll be productive enough to hang around long enough to get better.

I actually like Kellen Moore as their OC.

Some of it looked like 1st game in a new offense/no preseason rust. He'll never be an elite Passer, but that organization will do the heavy lifting.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as they keep adding elite talent he'll be productive enough to hang around long enough to get better.

I actually like Kellen Moore as their OC.

Some of it looked like 1st game in a new offense/no preseason rust. He'll never be an elite Passer, but that organization will do the heavy lifting.

Oh the Barkley pickup looks great and they have 2 terrific WR's. As someone who grabbed Goedert with a late pick in my draft I'm ready to cut him for Likely if my waiver claim clears, it's pretty clear Hurts doesn't look for Goedert he was open the whole game but Hurts is pretty locked in on the WR's, Gainwell, or running.

But some of those throws last night had to be concerning for Siriani, I know there's dropped picks in every game every week but his habit of throwing late to a covered player is really dangerous

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Oh the Barkley pickup looks great and they have 2 terrific WR's. As someone who grabbed Goedert with a late pick in my draft I'm ready to cut him for Likely if my waiver claim clears, it's pretty clear Hurts doesn't look for Goedert he was open the whole game but Hurts is pretty locked in on the WR's, Gainwell, or running.

But some of those throws last night had to be concerning for Siriani, I know there's dropped picks in every game every week but his habit of throwing late to a covered player is really dangerous
Check Ertz in Was.

Worst TE position group in the league and kliff boy likes Ertz. He Might be over the hilll But has boone to share targets with

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Check Ertz in Was.

Worst TE position group in the league and kliff boy likes Ertz. He Might be over the hilll But has boone to share targets with
Yeah. Been drinking 3 Barolos with a full botlle of palet cleansers in between with a friend. Drunk AF.

Sorry for spelling

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky